BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Sav W.
Starbucks is freaking amazing. I highkey recommend it. Especially if you want something like a Frappuccino. The Frappuccino's I recommend are the Carmel, S'mores, Vanilla, and Mocha. Their refreshers are really good, also. They have food too.
Jasmine D.
Erath, LA
I love coffee and Starbucks is always my go too. One because they are so many so it's convenient & the service is always fast and nice. It's a moderate expence compared to other companies. It would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
sara a.
San Diego, CA
I love starbucks so much, I would love to try it one day. I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is.
rose r.
The new holiday spice flat white is delicious, as you would expect from any seasonal Starbucks drink! It has cinnamon and nutmeg and isn't over the top sweet like some lattes are.
Jacquelyn S.
One of my go to drinks is the coffee frappacino. I like it better than any other frappe. The best part is that if you order it "light" then it is only like 60 calories. I would highly recommend giving it a try.
Felicia F.
Wilmington, DE
Prices are a little out of hand, however I love their lattes!! Skinny Peppermint Mochas during the holidays are my go-to and I love that they offer so many plant-based milks now.
paloma s.
I am not a coffee fan, but I love their lattes. They have a variety of flavors and actually taste really good. The place feels welcoming and it is a good place to relax drinking any kind of favorite beverage.
Ashley M.
Piedmont, OK
I love Frappuccinos as much as the next person, but it's so overpriced. However, my cravings keep taking me back. They're delicious and Starbucks does have great customer service, but I could make the same drink at home for less than a dollar.
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
Just an all around amazing company weather you are an employee or customer they trust you great and customer service is amazing not to mention their food and beverages are amazing can get a little pricey though
Angel C.
Hamburg, AR
I don't have a Starbucks nearby me so it's a special treat when we get syrabucks. From the first time I tried their service I was hooked. And so were my kids. Their milk shakes are excelkent. You haven't had a milkshake till you've had theirs.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?