BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lauren G.
Big fan of Starbucks. I love their iced green tea, unsweetened. A healthy drink and very refreshing. Their food is tasty and they have great healthy choices too.
Samantha H.
Richardson, TX
Starbucks has good coffee but the long lines and the high prices keep me making specialty coffee drinks at home and drinking regular coffee with a flavored creamer at work. But when I'm holiday shopping and need a pick me up it is a nice treat.
Megan B.
Lebanon, NH
Who doesn't love a Starbucks drink? What makes this company even better is their rewards program. I always find little deals and coupons because I am a gold member. They take good care of us devoted customers!
Tayla L.
I love star bucks! Best coffee and my absolute favourite thing from there are there frappachinos! You always get the best service only thing I hate is waiting in the lines as there are always a heap of people
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
I think Starbucks is too overrated and underwhelming. It is expensive and I really don't enjoy any of their coffees or drinks. Depending if you're on the East coast and know about Wawa, I prefer Wawa over Starbucks 100%
Annissa J.
Great for a quick specialty drink.
Not my every day stop though, I try to keep it healthier by making most of my coffee at home and avoiding the artificial sweeteners and syrups.
Ashleigh W.
Despite being overpriced, I think there's a good reason that Starbucks is so popular. They have a huge variety of drinks and food. Unfortunately, I don't live near one... But maybe that IS fortunate, because if I did I wouldn't ever have any money :)
Sarah B.
My favorite cold weather drink is the white chocolate mocha with a bit of cinnamon on top. It's the perfect drink to warm up with. Gotta have it with a pumpkin scone, while they're offered. Great fall pairing.
Roxi K.
Seattle, WA
I don't tend to get coffee drinks here, but some of their food is pretty good! I really like the mozzarella tomato panini (get it toasted) but it's kindof expensive for how small it is. But then again all of Starbucks' items are overpriced.
Cullen C.
Boise, ID
Starbucks always has great coffee and the staff are always nice and perky even at ridiculously early hours of the day, which I find incredibly impressive. I have never had something I didn't like and they usually at least get close to my name.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?