BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
I love starbucks! They get four stars due to price/menu items. I have been playing around with the app and the amount of shots etc. Their popular drinks cost more and have less when I can create it and it be cheaper. I don't like that they charge people more for the name. Otherwise always clean and always friendly workers
Jaymee H.
great coffee drinks! i'm not so much a fan of the regular black coffee without any milk, but that's just personal taste. i'm also lactose intolerant and i love the selection of non-dairy milks they have! sometimes making coffee at my house is too inconvenient, and the non-dairy options here make it a lot easier!
Carmen G.
I love Starbucks I usually get the very berry refresher so good for the summer also the passion tea. I also get the iced caramel macchiato extra caramel, mocha frappe, smoked butterscotch latte, hot chocolate, caramel frappe, coffee cake, sugar cookies. I usually go like twice a week just cause I can't go everyday or I would waste all my money there it's so good lol.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
SO I REALLY LOVE STARBUCKS ESPECIALLY THE VANILLA BEAN NO WHIP (THAT IS ALL I GET REALLY) BUT I THINK THAT IT IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. IT IS WORTH IT IN MY OPINION BECAUSE I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH BUT I CANT SEE HOW PEOPLE GO TO STARBUCKS EVERYDAY. IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE. A SMALL IS LIKE $4.00. AND LITERALLY IT IS SMALL.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Starbucks has the best quality for lattes. Make sure you join their rewards program, you can earn free drinks or food item. Their black coffee is very strong and bitter, so avoid plain coffee. They have a pretty good tea selection, my favorite is the Tazo refresh tea. Definitely a place for fancy coffee, just beware of overprices.
Gabrielle F.
Overall pretty decent place to get coffee. Variety of options between coffee, espresso drinks and teas.
They charge for alternative milks (soy, almond, coconut) which is annoying if you have an allergy or intolerance to dairy but at least they have the option.
Also - pretty decent hot breakfast sandwiches. BUT they need more vegetarian options because they all have meat on them.
A con is that is it expensive.
Madison L.
American Fork, UT
Starbucks has always been one of my white-girl guilty pleasures. Honestly one of their best features is their Starbucks mobile app. It makes ordering on the go so easy! I have only had once or twice when the mobile app has had issues and the employees were more than happy to help! I always love my starbucks experiences!
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
I'm a coffee junkie. I love Starbucks for these flavor and atmosphere. I love the iced caramel macchiatos, americano's, lattes and brewed coffee. Great selection of pastries and sandwiches. Having worked for Starbucks as a senior in high school is Seattle for 2 years I know that the quality is there so it makes me ok with the higher prices. You pay for quality and real coffee and handcrafted beverages and espresso. I will always choose Starbucks.
Jenna H.
Everything about Starbucks I love. I love their seasonal holiday drinks, the flavor of their brewed coffee, the friendliness of their baristas, and their free wifi. The point system is genius, and I absolutely love when I earn enough to get free drinks. I go to Starbucks every single day, and I either get their breakfast sandwiches, or their macchiatos.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This is one of my of my go to places to get a frappuccino. There are so many flavor options and all of their drinks come in short,tall, grande, venti, and trenta. They have many other options of drinks as well whether you like hot or cold. Their food is also pretty good. They are high price on some items, but others are average price.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?