BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Camille S.
oh my favorite frappes come from here. i always get the green tea frappe, i go twice a week at most, its my favorite place, they also have really good chocolate chip cookies that when toasted taste like heaven.
Michelle A.
Northford, Ct
I find the iced coffees a much higher quality coffee then other coffee chains. It is slightly more expensive but when you register your starbucks card, you would be surprised how fast you earn a free coffee. They are constantly doing promos for their register card holders. I am a fan of Starbucks and enjoy spending time inside their coffee house.
Jenna R.
Rayne
Starbucks makes a GREAT mocha frappe. It tastes really good. I love coffee and chocolate and normally I don't drink cold coffee but that is definitely my "go to" drink at Starbucks
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg where do I begin!! I love this place!!! There are drinks at every single price point!! Also to resolve any craving...I go almost every day and at least 4 times a week. They also have a great rewards program.
Ana K.
Me encanta, siempre que quiero un cafe caliente con un rico pan de banano pienso an Strabucks, muy buena calidad todo lo que he comido alli. Sus precios son medianos. Voy por alli dos o tres veces al mes. Siempre me encuentro alli con amistades.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love Starbucks!!! Nothing can compare to it when I am in need of a frappe. I love how they have "secret menus" where you can get even tastier drinks. Besides the frappe, I also enjoy their pink and purple drinks.
Roxanna M.
Fontana, CA
A great start to my day is when I have a soy vanilla latte either cold or hot! It's a light treat with a kick of caffeine and the soy makes it just a bit creamy.
Ashley A.
I love all things about Starbucks! Their pastries are so tasty and I love how they have healthier options now! I go about three times a week and my drink is always just as tasty each time I go! I crave Starbucks!!!
Brandy H.
I love Starbucks! They have an awesome reward program! My favorite coffee drink is java chip frap! Starbucks free standing coffee shops have one stall bathrooms!
Kate T.
FOUR WORDS ...... Cinnamon almond milk macchiato ICED. (Okay 5 words) it will change your life. So good, not overly sweet. The also have GLUTEN FREE thin mints, goodie girl brand. The absolute best cookies ever. You need to try them.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?