- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks!!! Nothing can compare to it when I am in need of a frappe. I love how they have "secret menus" where you can get even tastier drinks. Besides the frappe, I also enjoy their pink and purple drinks.
I dislike Starbucks so much! Every one I've been to just snotty rude customers and employees, WAY over priced! The Starbucks you get from the grocery store in the bottles taste better than the actual coffee shops.
FOUR WORDS ...... Cinnamon almond milk macchiato ICED. (Okay 5 words) it will change your life. So good, not overly sweet. The also have GLUTEN FREE thin mints, goodie girl brand. The absolute best cookies ever. You need to try them.
Depending on the location, Starbucks stores are generally fantastic! I try to get suggestions for new drinks from the baristas and can always get a free triple filtered ice water with whatever I happen to order.
Omg where do I begin!! I love this place!!! There are drinks at every single price point!! Also to resolve any craving...I go almost every day and at least 4 times a week. They also have a great rewards program.
I love Starbucks I absolutely cannot live without having a frappuccino if I can't get it at Starbucks I settle going to my local gas station. There snacks are good as well , while in college Starbucks was my place to sit and study and drink coffee
My favorite place to get speciality coffee drinks however the prices are ridiculously over priced and it's now a special treat to get a drink from there. The new change to the rewards program no longer benefits people who purchase regular coffee
The Americano that I usually get is very average at Starbucks. The pricing is mediocre so it doesn't pinch that much. It's omnipresence and availability makes me buy it often. The food isn't great and doesn't deliver in terms of "value for price".
Omg what can i say about starbucks its my ultimate to go drink definitely affordable. My favorite is the venti caramel frap it's AMAZING In taste very good quality AMAIZING flavor and excellent customer service definitely satisfied all the time!
STARBUCKS is my favesies! If you want hot coffee, iced coffee, or a frappuccino make it a Cinnamon Dolce Latte (whatever you want). Cons: Starbucks is always busy. Pros: It's worth it. I go as much as I can but not as often as others probably do.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos