BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Lynn K.
A bit overpriced but a good cup of fancy coffee if you have a good barista. Not a huge fan of their roasting flavor-to me the code tastes burnt but I do love their peppermint mocha.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I just love their frappes! It taste so good! It had a stronger coffee taste to you rather than McDonald's. It still taste great! With extra carmel and the whipped cream! It's yummy!
Sheree B.
Love the cold brew with coconut milk but they only get four stars bc there have been countless times they are out. No I don't want regular coffee or I wouldn't have gone out. You guys are supposed to make cold brew before you leave every night.
Lauren T.
Phoenix, IL
The white chocolate mocha frapp will forever be a favorite of mine but I found out last month that they no longer served Tazo Tea products and I was so sad! I currently have mixed feelings about Starbucks now...
Roxanna M.
Fontana, CA
A great start to my day is when I have a soy vanilla latte either cold or hot! It's a light treat with a kick of caffeine and the soy makes it just a bit creamy.
Victoria B.
Kent, OH
There is not a single person I know that doesn't love Starbucks. It is such a good product and all of the shops are very laid back and comfortable. It is expensive but in my opinion it is so worth it occasionally!
Allison R.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite place to get speciality coffee drinks however the prices are ridiculously over priced and it's now a special treat to get a drink from there. The new change to the rewards program no longer benefits people who purchase regular coffee
Breanna W.
Blue springs , MO
I love Starbucks. I would say I go there twice a week. I usually get espresso drinks or iced coffee. Definitely a little pricey so I try to only go there for when I need a good pick me up. I won't ever give it up.
Ashley B.
Ellijay, GA
BEST COFFEE!! Not watered down and always delicious. The seasonal items are hands down, the most creative. Even the pastries. Cold Brew is strong and very fresh.
Gissel G.
My weaknessssssss!!!!! I love Starbucks! I love the refreshers like the mango black tea, hibiscus tea, peach green tea lemonade, and let's not forget about their coffee!!!! White chocolate mocha!<3 love this place!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?