- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
A bit overpriced but a good cup of fancy coffee if you have a good barista. Not a huge fan of their roasting flavor-to me the code tastes burnt but I do love their peppermint mocha.
I just love their frappes! It taste so good! It had a stronger coffee taste to you rather than McDonald's. It still taste great! With extra carmel and the whipped cream! It's yummy!
Love the cold brew with coconut milk but they only get four stars bc there have been countless times they are out. No I don't want regular coffee or I wouldn't have gone out. You guys are supposed to make cold brew before you leave every night.
The white chocolate mocha frapp will forever be a favorite of mine but I found out last month that they no longer served Tazo Tea products and I was so sad! I currently have mixed feelings about Starbucks now...
A great start to my day is when I have a soy vanilla latte either cold or hot! It's a light treat with a kick of caffeine and the soy makes it just a bit creamy.
There is not a single person I know that doesn't love Starbucks. It is such a good product and all of the shops are very laid back and comfortable. It is expensive but in my opinion it is so worth it occasionally!
My favorite place to get speciality coffee drinks however the prices are ridiculously over priced and it's now a special treat to get a drink from there. The new change to the rewards program no longer benefits people who purchase regular coffee
I love Starbucks. I would say I go there twice a week. I usually get espresso drinks or iced coffee. Definitely a little pricey so I try to only go there for when I need a good pick me up. I won't ever give it up.
BEST COFFEE!! Not watered down and always delicious. The seasonal items are hands down, the most creative. Even the pastries. Cold Brew is strong and very fresh.
My weaknessssssss!!!!! I love Starbucks! I love the refreshers like the mango black tea, hibiscus tea, peach green tea lemonade, and let's not forget about their coffee!!!! White chocolate mocha!<3 love this place!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos