BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Milla S.
Love love love starbucks! It's my go to coffee shop and I'm always a happy customer. If they mess up your order, they usually gladly change it for you and let you keep your old one.
Samantha L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee. The quality is really good and the customer service is great. They have a lot of options to choose from and are able to make your drink really fast. I would recommend to others. I would go back again.
Laura l.
It gets pricey but I can't go a day without my fix! I do get a little anal about how my drink is made because I'm paying so much for something. I've gotten a few rude people but I always kill them with kindness 😜
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
Overpriced drinks but always delicious. My fav is iced green tea or chai latte. The vibe in the restaurant is very chill. Great for studying or getting work done
Leslie A.
Ashville, AL
I pains me to give Starbucks a B but I must...I actually have a pumpkin spice latte jar that I throw all my loose change in saving up especially to buy them when they come into season each year. The wifi and atmosphere is great...Price not so great.
Danielle T.
Granted, you may think it's ridiculous to pay this much money for coffee when you can go somewhere like Dunkin Donuts for half the price. But something about their frozen drinks gets me every time. I'd kill for a Frappacino every once in a while.
Ashley K.
Caldwell, ID
I dislike Starbucks so much! Every one I've been to just snotty rude customers and employees, WAY over priced! The Starbucks you get from the grocery store in the bottles taste better than the actual coffee shops.
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Their coffee is awesome. Pretty much the only place you can get an iced coffee and actually taste the coffee instead of the flavoring. Only downside is the price. $6 for one drink with no alcohol! But of course I'll go back for that caffeine rush.
Lauren S.
I will buy items from starbucks, but it is not my favorite. I don't like that they do not have more of a selection when it comes to coffee drinks and coffee drink flavors, especially sugar free ones. I will stick to my mom and pop coffee houses :)
Javia M.
Starbucks is my all time favorite place to get coffee! From lattes to teas, everything I've had has taken my taste buds on a trip. Something to try is a caramel macchiato with 4 shots of caramel! I get it every time unless I want something new.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?