- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks coffee and speciality drinks! My go to is a dirty chai tea - chai tea with a shot of espresso! Can't beat their pumpkin spice latte in the fall either!
I go to Starbucks on the daily! No other coffee shop compares. Everything they have from food to drinks is amazing! I love coffee, and even their espresso shots are delicious. I recommend everyone try it, because there's something for everyone.
The java chip frap with an extra shot of expresó is my go to drink. You get a mix of well everything for $5 I believe it's so worth it. It's a drink available all year round even when it's not up on the menu!
I love Starbucks I absolutely cannot live without having a frappuccino if I can't get it at Starbucks I settle going to my local gas station. There snacks are good as well , while in college Starbucks was my place to sit and study and drink coffee
I love that Starbucks now has an app so you can order your drink before going inside and waiting in line. When you get there it's ready. You can also pay online so there is no waiting to pay either. I do find them a bit pricy, but love the connivence.
Love going to Starbucks. My drinks always taste great. Love getting the peach green tea lemonade in the summer. In the winter love getting the salted caramel mocha. I go at least one a week to every two weeks.
I have a frappuccino every single day sometimes even two regardless of the weather. They have the best coffee and that's saying a lot because I don't like coffee.
Omg what can i say about starbucks its my ultimate to go drink definitely affordable. My favorite is the venti caramel frap it's AMAZING In taste very good quality AMAIZING flavor and excellent customer service definitely satisfied all the time!
I love their Pike and Blonde roast coffee a lot. I usually get a venti of either roast and go back a couple of times a week. The quality of their roasts are really good and I think you can get a vent for under $3 bucks.
Starbucks is Starbucks. There are not really complaints or compliments to it outside of extreme consistency. I think everyone that goes to Starbucks does out of convenience though. I just grab a hazelnut iced coffee with whole milk for simplicity.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos