BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Maura C.
Bronx, NY
LOVE starbucks, BUT they use prison labor in the production of their products!!!! This is slave labor and I just can't find myself able to support them even though their chestnut praillene latte is literally the best coffee based drink I"ve ever had.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Your customer service is always impeccable. I love de flavors the ambient.
Quizás quisiste decir: la visitó en cada país que voy
I visit in every country I go. Is absolutely chaep.
Danielle T.
Granted, you may think it's ridiculous to pay this much money for coffee when you can go somewhere like Dunkin Donuts for half the price. But something about their frozen drinks gets me every time. I'd kill for a Frappacino every once in a while.
Sophie C.
Riverside, CA
Starbucks is Starbucks. There are not really complaints or compliments to it outside of extreme consistency. I think everyone that goes to Starbucks does out of convenience though. I just grab a hazelnut iced coffee with whole milk for simplicity.
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
My favorite coffee shop ever i love Starbucks so much I love to get it everyday they have so much items on the menu my favorite is the pink drink they have so many things on the secret menu to usually fats great quality service always friendly baristas. The price is worth it to me i can't complain because i get a great drink that i love and the taste is amazing.
Luiza O.
Portland, OR
I go to Starbucks on the daily! No other coffee shop compares. Everything they have from food to drinks is amazing! I love coffee, and even their espresso shots are delicious. I recommend everyone try it, because there's something for everyone.
Samantha L.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee. The quality is really good and the customer service is great. They have a lot of options to choose from and are able to make your drink really fast. I would recommend to others. I would go back again.
Juanita T.
Stockton , Ca
Omg what can i say about starbucks its my ultimate to go drink definitely affordable. My favorite is the venti caramel frap it's AMAZING In taste very good quality AMAIZING flavor and excellent customer service definitely satisfied all the time!
Brinda K.
University Park, PA
The Americano that I usually get is very average at Starbucks. The pricing is mediocre so it doesn't pinch that much. It's omnipresence and availability makes me buy it often. The food isn't great and doesn't deliver in terms of "value for price".
Camille S.
oh my favorite frappes come from here. i always get the green tea frappe, i go twice a week at most, its my favorite place, they also have really good chocolate chip cookies that when toasted taste like heaven.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?