BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jasmine J.
Winston Salem, NC
Starbucks is sooo good! I love buying my coffee there! They always ask how I would like it and they easily change what you want. They have great frappes! I recommended Starbucks to a lot of my friends!
Jessica W.
Because I don't like the taste of coffee but will drink it when necessary, Starbucks fraps are great for me. However, it is so expensive for what it is, and quite overrated. I'd rather go to a smaller coffee shop if I were to actually drink/like coffee.
Madison P.
Baxter, TN
Love. Love. Love. Starbucks! Whenever I need coffee I head to Starbucks, however, I would say it is one the pricer side, but If you want to spend the extra money, it's worth it. My favorite Item at the moment is the mocha. Defiantly worth stoping by.
Maria P.
Doral, FL
Your customer service is always impeccable. I love de flavors the ambient.
Quizás quisiste decir: la visitó en cada país que voy
I visit in every country I go. Is absolutely chaep.
Suna H.
Starbucks is overpriced for what it is, but you really can have your drink prepared exactly the way you want it. you can even order a coffee drink "UPSIDE DOWN," meaning that they will add the ingredients in the opposite order than the recipe requires.
Namita M.
Starbucks has a great atmosphere for getting work done. I usually visit Starbucks once a week to do work and once to get a drink. The price for drinks is a little steep but I enjoy the rewards program. My favorite is the Sweet Cream vanilla cold brew.
Jaleesa H.
What can I say?! Starbucks is amazing and can't get any better!! lol I never drank coffee or anything coffee related until I tried Starbucks:) Love, Love, Love It!
Sheila B.
Montgomery, AL
I really enjoy their seasonal lattes! I hate pumpkin but I loveee the pumpkin spice! I was never really a coffee drinker until Starbucks started popping up! I like the iced coffees when it's hot and the hot coffees when it's cold. I love the lemon loaf cake with the icing. My husband and I usually share a piece and we fight over the part with icing!
Jamila G.
Collegedale, TN
I love me some starbucks! Of course it's a bit pricey but c'mon, we all love it, don't we! Their business culture in overall as well as their coffee I really like!
Danielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Starbucks is a great, high quality product that never disappoints! I enjoy the rewards program and their appreciation for customers. The only downside is how expensive the drinks are.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?