- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I do like Star bucks but I think it's to over prices for what you get. But hey most things are now days. This is why I hardly go to get coffee outside of my house.
Here in sunny south Florida I tend to always get their Iced coffee. I love their ice coffee because it never taste watered down. I am very loyal to Starbucks so I love their Gold card for rewards such as free drinks.
I like that with this app I can use my starbucks card to pay without having to pull the card out of my wallet. Or, if I'm running in real quick, I don't have to bring my wallet in, just my phone. It's also nice that I can review the stars, rewards, and offers (coupons) I have attached to my gift card.
I'm not a coffee drinker however I love Starbuck's Caramel Apple Spice during the winter months. Warms the inside and tastes great. Usually purchase as a treat to myself because it can get expensive on a daily basis.
I love, love, love Starbucks coffee. My fav is the Pumpkin Spice (during holiday season) or the Java Chip frappucino. Downside to having a great product is the price tag. These drinks are so expensive! It's a nice treat every now and again though.
Starbucks does it again! Their Cold Brew is the best iced coffee. As someone who doesn't drink hot coffee this is good even in the winter months. Add some sweet cream and you have what tastes as good as a latte for less than you normally would spend!
I call it my sweet addiction! Starbucks is my go to coffee place my favorite item is my usual grande caramel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle with my banana nut bread warmed up. Great service and good quality.
I just simply love coffee. Starbucks is my favorite addiction. Their coffee tastes great no matter if it's at a Starbucks location or at home. I love it. It's affordable and delicious!
If you want coffee this is the place. There's one everywhere and the menu is normally the same. The negatives are the wait and who is making the coffee. One store can make it perfect everytime. It takes one bad coffee to make you not go back for awile.
Starbucks is sooo good! I love buying my coffee there! They always ask how I would like it and they easily change what you want. They have great frappes! I recommended Starbucks to a lot of my friends!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos