BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
The best of the best . No other coffee shop compares . I have tied many different coffees and I have never been disappointed . I visit every chance I get and even buy their coffee to make at home . Highly recommend .
Fiona Y.
Rochester, NY
They're service is so fast, all the time. They are my go to drink place whenever I am craving tea, coffee, or a chai latte. Their food isn't bad, either. I always go for their everything bagel or a banana nut loaf. I always feel at home at Starbucks!
Taiana F.
Doral, FL
Lo amo! Me encanta! Necesito también probar el té, es lo que un no he probado de ellos. Pero el café vale lo que cuesta con relación al sabor. Quizás un poco más costoso que los demás , pero yo lo compraría de nuevo.
Janyra C.
Cicero, IL
I am a sucker for refreshers!
My favorite during hot nights
Is the Very Berry Hibiscus refresher and Strawberry ACai and I love addding Coconut Water to both!!! The difference between the two is that the Strawberry Acai is sweeter! I love then both!
Lindsey J.
I like that with this app I can use my starbucks card to pay without having to pull the card out of my wallet. Or, if I'm running in real quick, I don't have to bring my wallet in, just my phone. It's also nice that I can review the stars, rewards, and offers (coupons) I have attached to my gift card.
Hannah F.
I have always loved starbucks, but now that they have almond milk available I am even more obsessed! Though the coffee is expensive, any hot latte made with almond milk is my favorite. You can also use the almond milk in your iced coffee as creamer!
Gabs L.
Spring Arbor, MI
I do like Star bucks but I think it's to over prices for what you get. But hey most things are now days. This is why I hardly go to get coffee outside of my house.
Anna B.
Atlanta, GA
The drinks are delicious, if rather overpriced, but if you're at starbucks, so you know the kind of hit to your wallet is in for. Typically I get something chocolate- hot chocolate, mocha, chocolate chip frappuccino- and I'm almost never dissapointed
Kaela E.
Haverhill, MA
The shop that I consistently visit is always so pleasant. Very, very busy, no matter what time, but all of the staff - young adults - are always so polite and professional.
Brianna K.
Ocean, NJ
Their peppermint mocha is my go-to every holiday season. It tastes like the Christmas season to me and I doesn't taste too strong, which I love. I get this drink almost every day and would recommend to anyone who is a huge peppermint fan like myself.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?