BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Heather O.
McKinney, TX
I am a die hard starbucks drinker. Their selection is amazing. However they are a bit pricey for what it is. Their rewards program is totally worth it if you are an avid coffee drinker! I visit starbucks almost daily.
Vanessa F.
San Jacinto, CA
I addicted to Starbucks. I always and I mean always get a grande ice vanilla soy latte. The bomb dot com. I wouldn't say Starbucks is affordable, you just find a way to set your money aside so you can afford to buy one. Lol
jessica r.
Albertville, AL
In my experience with Starbucks, it's not as wonderful as people make it out to be. The drinks usually taste watered down to me not to mention it is super expensive. I prefer local coffee shops to Starbucks any day.
Ruth P.
Rushville, IN
I just love Starbucks. They are always very friendly and keep the line moving. Wait time is minimal and that is what is great about it. They are kind of expensive but sometimes paying for quality is better than having horrible coffee and wasted time.
Allison A.
I love Starbucks. They have great Chai tea. Always yummy coffees but the service is never very good and they are a bit over priced. For me, I think local coffee shops are the best option.
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
I enjoy Starbucks way too much. We litterally live less than a mile from it so it is so hard to not go almost every single morning on the way to work. I just discovered where you can place your order on the app and then pick it up which has been amazing. I order when I'm about to walk out the door and then just run in and grab my order off the counter!
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
Who does not like Starbucks? my local target starbucks know me by name and know exactly what I want. They even hooked me up with a pumpkin spice latte a week before it even came out! ( they know the way to mi Corazon)
Jessica G.
Tobyhanna, PA
I LOVE starbucks. But I hardly ever get to go. The one thing I order I am so in love with that I never get to try anything new because I always want a hazlenut steamer cause its always so long since I have had one.
Yuleyd V.
San Jose, CA
I can't explain how much I love and appreciate Starbucks. I can't go a day without my coffee, and it must be an iced coffee half&half sweetened with caramel drizzle just on top! It's amazing you need to try it out :)
Brienne M.
It's Starbucks!! That's all you really need to know. The only con is it's expensive to have everyday but once a week I see it's a good splurge. I love anything and everything. There new drink are amazing and should always be available not just seasonally!!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?