BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jasmine H.
There are plenty of other coffree places that you could get coffee but to me Starbucks is the best other than making it at home and I wouldn't want to go somewhere else.The seasonal drinks and food might be the best.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Estoy obsesionada con los cafés de esta tienda. Me encanta Starbucks y me encanta la atención que te dan apenas pisas el local. Siento que hacen las cosas con amor y son súper deliciosas. 10 puntos para esto. Me encanta.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I LOVE my Starbucks; to the point where I was spending about $350/month. I like that there are somewhat healthy options but the prices are kind of outrageous. I wish they had a few more healthy food options, though.
Gabriella M.
Vail, AZ
I'm not a coffee person, but that's not the only thing Starbucks offers so it's perfect. I love to get Starbucks when I'm in a rush or just feeling lazy. My favorite thing to order is a non-fat iced chai tea latte. In my opinion, they taste like Christmas.
Mimi R.
As a coffee lover Starbucks is my favorite drink shop, but even if you don't like coffee they have some really great teas like the hibiscus berry tea and passion tea. I mean depending on where you go service may vary haha.
Sav H.
Rochester, NY
Starbucks is one of my favorite places to go. there are so many drink choices and the secret menu, i never get bored. if I'm feeling relaxed ill get the chai tea, if I'm feeling like i want something sweet ill order a caramel frappe, if its really hot out i might get the passion tea lemonade theres just so many choices. plus who can resist those cake pops?
Diana V.
Starbucks is amazing it's just really great I always get a mocha frappe chino it's delicious I go to the the store every single day like I need some caffeine in my life and the perfect place to get it is Starbucks ❤️
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I just simply love coffee. Starbucks is my favorite addiction. Their coffee tastes great no matter if it's at a Starbucks location or at home. I love it. It's affordable and delicious!
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
The mobile app is SO NICE because it allows me to pay from my gift card without needing my wallet and I can just shake my phone to pay. It's so easy and allows me to get my coffee anywhere, on the go and it's great!
Melissa J.
I don't drink a lot of coffee but when I do I always want Starbucks. I have never had a bad experience at Starbucks. I don't mind paying the price for the coffee but that is probably because I don't go all the time. I have been wanting to try their K-cups.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?