BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Francheska M.
Gardner , MA
Love pricey but for me worth the money!! My favorite is the cinnamon dolce frap! I do wish they advertise the flavors they carry instead of having to look on the site to search for things. Always a clean environment
Stephanie C.
Starbucks is an amazing little place for that smell of coffee in the morning or whenever! I always get a soy milk hot chocolate from here because the flavor never really tatse like strong soy but like rich chocolate.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Estoy obsesionada con los cafés de esta tienda. Me encanta Starbucks y me encanta la atención que te dan apenas pisas el local. Siento que hacen las cosas con amor y son súper deliciosas. 10 puntos para esto. Me encanta.
Kari C.
Grand Island, NE
I just simply love coffee. Starbucks is my favorite addiction. Their coffee tastes great no matter if it's at a Starbucks location or at home. I love it. It's affordable and delicious!
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
The best of the best . No other coffee shop compares . I have tied many different coffees and I have never been disappointed . I visit every chance I get and even buy their coffee to make at home . Highly recommend .
wynne t.
I don't like starbucks a lot but when i was at school and needed to buy a coffee to keep me from falling asleep i bought a white mocha the iced one and the frozen one and one time i tried the warm one and it was incredible and sooo yummy. its really sweet and it reminds me of condenced milk which i love lol. but i would recommend the white mocha coffee.
Stephanie C.
If you want coffee this is the place. There's one everywhere and the menu is normally the same. The negatives are the wait and who is making the coffee. One store can make it perfect everytime. It takes one bad coffee to make you not go back for awile.
Sav H.
Rochester, NY
Starbucks is one of my favorite places to go. there are so many drink choices and the secret menu, i never get bored. if I'm feeling relaxed ill get the chai tea, if I'm feeling like i want something sweet ill order a caramel frappe, if its really hot out i might get the passion tea lemonade theres just so many choices. plus who can resist those cake pops?
Lindsey J.
I like that with this app I can use my starbucks card to pay without having to pull the card out of my wallet. Or, if I'm running in real quick, I don't have to bring my wallet in, just my phone. It's also nice that I can review the stars, rewards, and offers (coupons) I have attached to my gift card.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a coffee drinker however I love Starbuck's Caramel Apple Spice during the winter months. Warms the inside and tastes great. Usually purchase as a treat to myself because it can get expensive on a daily basis.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?