- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is the best coffee experience, consistent across state and country lines. Everywhere I go, I'm always met with the same smiles and drink consistency. Nowhere else makes coffee the same. I will always search out a Starbucks before anywhere else.
Star Bucks are a little over rated for what they are. I mean lets face it there are a lot of mom and pop coffee shops. Star Bucks is over priced but the quality of their coffee is good.
Starbucks is my secound go to place most the time i go to beans and brews but their both amaizing both have great coffee and I'm one who hates coffee unless it's from one of these places
I love going to Starbucks and trying new drinks. My go to is a blended blackberry matcha made with coconut milk. So yummy. And there food is really good. They have a little breakfast burrito with egg whites spinach cheese and pesto that's is to die for.
My favorite drink here is the chocolate chip frapichino. Wish it was a little less pricey. I'll spend $100 here a month way too often. I do enjoy all their drinks though and go quite frequently. My friends and I go here all the time when we get together
The drinks are delicious, if rather overpriced, but if you're at starbucks, so you know the kind of hit to your wallet is in for. Typically I get something chocolate- hot chocolate, mocha, chocolate chip frappuccino- and I'm almost never dissapointed
The. Eat coffee of America. A great service with a cozy habit, you feel great when you are using. I used go 3 times at week. I love coffee mocha. Overall it's a great place for use wifi easy acess. Names always wrong.
They're service is so fast, all the time. They are my go to drink place whenever I am craving tea, coffee, or a chai latte. Their food isn't bad, either. I always go for their everything bagel or a banana nut loaf. I always feel at home at Starbucks!
I think I'm I have a bit of an addiction with this one. Every weekend before I do anything I always stop at Starbucks first! I know it's a bit much but I love it that much. Whether I'm getting a shaken iced black tea or a White chocolate mocha frappuccino double blended I'm always 100% satisfaied.
Love that I can get my breakfast and coffee but also get a great tasting warm grilled cheese on the go for my lunch. I would say that going ther would be more like a treat once a week because it can get expensive.would definitely recommend to others
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos