- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
When I need a Kickstart to my day this is the first stop. My drink is always hot my pumpkin bread is always fresh. The batista are always smiling. I love the calm atmosphere it's amazing.
I mean sure, Starbucks is overpriced, especially if you're regularly getting coffee from this place, then just imagine how much money you could be saving if you just bought their powder and made your own coffee. That doesn't stop me from getting the occasional cuppa from there, though. Know what I mean?
Starbucks is an everyday thing for me-- I need my caffeine fix in the morning. Although it is a bit pricier than other coffee chains, the quality is worth it and I would continue going. My favorite item is a caramel macchiato. I would recommend to others.
If i had to choose my favorite coffee shop it would be Starbucks for sure! Its a bit on the pricey side but so worth the cost. the coffee is absolutely delicious i highly recommend it :)
the best in the world!!! I love having a delicious coffee in the company of friends. Is perfect to share a time on any occasion and in any weather, whether it be iced coffee or hot coffee
I love coming to Starbucks, I can always find something to fit my mood whether it be hot or cold and I always look forward to my caramel bruleé during the holidays.
Starbucks is great but i noticed the prices getting higher... I still do go there often... they have GREAT coffee especially since it's that time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I don't think i have ever met anyone who has never been to Starbucks at least once.
I love their mochas or their hot chocolate. They taste like chocolate unlike other coffee shops chocolate drinks. Some of the drinks can be pricy though, but they're worth it! The service is quick and efficient and I would recommend to any coffee lover.
They have great tasting coffee and other beverages that are usually consistent as far as quality, taste, price, etc. This goes especially for their food. I used to go more often but I find them to be quite expensive which is why I didn't give them stars.
Coffee at Starbucks is good overall, however, I personally enjoy black coffee. Most coffee sold at Starbucks is too sweet for my taste. The coffee is affordable overall but for me, is not affordable enough to purchase every day while attending college.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos