BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
BrennaLynn J.
Abbeville, LA
When I need a Kickstart to my day this is the first stop. My drink is always hot my pumpkin bread is always fresh. The batista are always smiling. I love the calm atmosphere it's amazing.
Tisha V.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean sure, Starbucks is overpriced, especially if you're regularly getting coffee from this place, then just imagine how much money you could be saving if you just bought their powder and made your own coffee. That doesn't stop me from getting the occasional cuppa from there, though. Know what I mean?
Diana R.
Evanston, IL
Starbucks is an everyday thing for me-- I need my caffeine fix in the morning. Although it is a bit pricier than other coffee chains, the quality is worth it and I would continue going. My favorite item is a caramel macchiato. I would recommend to others.
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
If i had to choose my favorite coffee shop it would be Starbucks for sure! Its a bit on the pricey side but so worth the cost. the coffee is absolutely delicious i highly recommend it :)
Greisy U.
Charlotte , NC
the best in the world!!! I love having a delicious coffee in the company of friends. Is perfect to share a time on any occasion and in any weather, whether it be iced coffee or hot coffee
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I love coming to Starbucks, I can always find something to fit my mood whether it be hot or cold and I always look forward to my caramel bruleé during the holidays.
Me M.
Mission, KS
Starbucks is great but i noticed the prices getting higher... I still do go there often... they have GREAT coffee especially since it's that time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I don't think i have ever met anyone who has never been to Starbucks at least once.
Elise R.
Saint Paul, MN
I love their mochas or their hot chocolate. They taste like chocolate unlike other coffee shops chocolate drinks. Some of the drinks can be pricy though, but they're worth it! The service is quick and efficient and I would recommend to any coffee lover.
Marie B.
They have great tasting coffee and other beverages that are usually consistent as far as quality, taste, price, etc. This goes especially for their food. I used to go more often but I find them to be quite expensive which is why I didn't give them stars.
Raveena P.
Sanford, FL
Coffee at Starbucks is good overall, however, I personally enjoy black coffee. Most coffee sold at Starbucks is too sweet for my taste. The coffee is affordable overall but for me, is not affordable enough to purchase every day while attending college.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?