BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Erin G.
Starbucks is my go to coffee bar. I love the mobile ordering so that I don't have to wait in long lines if I'm in a hurry. The prices just keep going up and up and up though. I recently bought an espresso machine and have started making more and more lattes at home because I'm just not sure that it's worth the cost anymore.
Jennifer S.
The first time I tryed Starbucks was a year and half ago and I've been a addict ever since lol at first I wasn't a big fan of coffee but i am now and I can't get enough! They don't just sell coffee they sell ice teas, breads breakfast sandwiches. And cups. I recommend if you haven't been to one you should try it. You won't be sorry!
Colleen N.
I loveeee Starbucks so much!! My favorite are the frappes! They taste really good! I go once in a while because I dont usually have time but I wish I could go more. My favorite drink is the Cotton Candy Frappe which is on the secret menu I believe. I def would go again and I recommend that drink if you're into sweet stuff.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love Starbucks. I love the company's culture. i don't mind paying a premium price for coffee when I get the personalized experience every time I walk into a store. I love how they will remake your coffee until it is right. I have yet to be disappointed in the customer service and the product I have received at Starbucks.
Jessica L.
Lowell, MA
Starbucks is a five star coffee shop in my opinion, I drive out of my way for there coffee and lattes! I love the fact that they have featured drinks, it's nice to change it up a bit. They are always consistent no matter which shop you visit and the baristas are always pleasant and fast. Keep up the good work Starbucks!
Arielle K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I think everyone knows their prices are overpriced, plus continue to go up. However, nobody makes coffee like they do. Others try but it's not the same. The biggest plus is when they have deals, especially if you use their rewards card. I can get free drinks/food with rewards, as well as get notifications of new items.
Linz G.
I'm a coffee addict and so starbucks is probably my favorite place. It's sometimes affordable (some will disagree) but I personally don't think about the cost with this, it's just so good all the time anytime you go. They have little food items like bagels and such which are always fresh and also Cake Pops which are like a dollar, so cute and even more delicious!
Norah E.
Doral, FL
My kind of place... there are lots of coffee flavors but no one beats the taste of a good White Moccha... it keeps me going through the day; also when in a rush and not feeling like having coffee, their Chai Tea is lovely. Yes, I would recommend it to everyone. Don't miss the flavours of the season!
Catrina S.
I have been a gold member here for years, there is a drink for everyone whether you love coffee or tea or even just hot chocolate, you'll find something you'll love. I'm loving that I can now place an order from my mobile device and pick it up on my way to work without worrying about the line! I'm also a sucker for their tumblers and mugs, always a great selection I own several of each!
Chelsea W.
COLUMBUS, OH
Even though it's expensive, I like to indulge in a nice Starbucks beverage. My favorites are the White Chocolate Mocha, the Smores Frappucino, the new Tuxedo Frappucino, and of course, their Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I also enjoy their tea lemonades. I feel like Starbucks is a responsible and good company, both with people and the environment.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?