- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
My most favorite part about Starbucks is their secret menu... aka take an existing drink, and add or switch around some ingredients to create a completely different drink. Their rewards program is especially useful because you can get those special drinks for free (some can be really expensive otherwise)
Who doesn't love Starbucks?!?! The drinks are great and if you're in their star program then you sometimes get benefits such as free drinks and whatnot! My ultimate favorite coffee shop! :)
I was just in starbucks today and I got a s'mores frappacino and they are amazing! Plus they now have cookie straws which are super tasty. They have great coffee and the new sandwiches they have are really tasty as well.
I freaking love starbucks. I could go there every single day and never get sick of it. Starbucks frappes and hot chocolate are to die for. I would go there again in a heartbeat. It may seem to be overpriced, but it is definitely worth every single penny.
When I was younger I would say "yuck" to coffee, but being the Seattleite that I am, it was destined that I'd become an addict to Starbucks. I usually go for a Carmel macchiato or a double white chocolate mocha. I go crazy over Starbucks during the school year!
I actually had a job interview for a store manager position in the past. Starbucks is fantastic, their overall customer service is phenomenal. Almost every product is a 10 on my list. I could race for hours about them. Love the company. Love the products.
My favorite drink from Starbucks is the Salted caramel Mocha. And if you like the cold drinks, try the SCM Frappuccino. Both so good but limited edition for fall, so if you want one, hurry!
Call me basic, but I do really like Starbucks. It's convenient, fast, and there is a ton of variety. I can satisfy whatever craving I have. It is a little expensive for what it is, but that's really my only major complaint. Try the Dirty Chai, it's great!
I love Starbucks! I feel like they have higher quality products than most other coffee shops! They take pride in what they are serving for you, which makes their higher costs a little bit more acceptable.
For a tall cup of mocha its a pretty affordable price and its just enough for the day for someone who doesn't drink much. I go at least 1-2 times a week for my fill of coffee. The quality is pretty good. I recommend to people who just want to go and chill.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos