- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks, man. It's starbucks. I don't know what they do but those drinks are addictive. So much sugar, probably, but I don't even care. Love that they carry coconut milk, it's delicious even though it probably is ruining Africa in some horrifying way.
When I was younger I would say "yuck" to coffee, but being the Seattleite that I am, it was destined that I'd become an addict to Starbucks. I usually go for a Carmel macchiato or a double white chocolate mocha. I go crazy over Starbucks during the school year!
I love the flat white at Starbucks. It's not sweet, but it really takes the edge off the bitterness of black coffee which is great since Starbucks black coffee tastes like liquid pennies!
Their drinks are usually way overpriced, so I don't purchase drinks from their often but I do as a treat every once in a while especially while traveling. I love their frappuccino's a lot.
Every. Single. Day. This is my fave. White Chocolate Mochas! The only problem is the price. It's an investment for a cup of coffee.... but, I don't care. lol it's so good. I have gotten my friends obsessed with it too!
I mean sure, Starbucks is overpriced, especially if you're regularly getting coffee from this place, then just imagine how much money you could be saving if you just bought their powder and made your own coffee. That doesn't stop me from getting the occasional cuppa from there, though. Know what I mean?
The price is on the high side, but the holiday flavors are the best anywhere. Unique and delicious, especially the flat whites and the caramel brulee latte. Nothing like it anywhere else.
Starbucks is my go-to spot for coffee and snacks. There are tons of locations, so it's always convenient to pop in for a study snack. It can get expensive, but the rewards app makes it more affordable. In addition, the atmosphere makes it a great spot to get work done.
I am so addicted to Starbucks I go almost every day for a caramel frappacino and for the cold months I get hot chocolate which is my favorite I love that they use milk to make it not like other places that use water.
My go to orders are a chai tea soy latte, iced soy Chai, chai Frappuccino, or a green tea Frappuccino with two squirts of vanilla and one squirt of raspberry. All of these are great to me!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos