BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Krista T.
Philadelphia, PA
Starbucks, man. It's starbucks. I don't know what they do but those drinks are addictive. So much sugar, probably, but I don't even care. Love that they carry coconut milk, it's delicious even though it probably is ruining Africa in some horrifying way.
Taniesha F.
When I was younger I would say "yuck" to coffee, but being the Seattleite that I am, it was destined that I'd become an addict to Starbucks. I usually go for a Carmel macchiato or a double white chocolate mocha. I go crazy over Starbucks during the school year!
Ashley D.
Cibolo, TX
I love the flat white at Starbucks. It's not sweet, but it really takes the edge off the bitterness of black coffee which is great since Starbucks black coffee tastes like liquid pennies!
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ
Their drinks are usually way overpriced, so I don't purchase drinks from their often but I do as a treat every once in a while especially while traveling. I love their frappuccino's a lot.
danielle l.
Lake Charles, LA
Every. Single. Day. This is my fave. White Chocolate Mochas! The only problem is the price. It's an investment for a cup of coffee.... but, I don't care. lol it's so good. I have gotten my friends obsessed with it too!
Tisha V.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean sure, Starbucks is overpriced, especially if you're regularly getting coffee from this place, then just imagine how much money you could be saving if you just bought their powder and made your own coffee. That doesn't stop me from getting the occasional cuppa from there, though. Know what I mean?
Melissa B.
Mason, MI
The price is on the high side, but the holiday flavors are the best anywhere. Unique and delicious, especially the flat whites and the caramel brulee latte. Nothing like it anywhere else.
Madeline G.
Starbucks is my go-to spot for coffee and snacks. There are tons of locations, so it's always convenient to pop in for a study snack. It can get expensive, but the rewards app makes it more affordable. In addition, the atmosphere makes it a great spot to get work done.
Perla G.
Bell, CA
I am so addicted to Starbucks I go almost every day for a caramel frappacino and for the cold months I get hot chocolate which is my favorite I love that they use milk to make it not like other places that use water.
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
My go to orders are a chai tea soy latte, iced soy Chai, chai Frappuccino, or a green tea Frappuccino with two squirts of vanilla and one squirt of raspberry. All of these are great to me!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?