BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Kim D.
Clifton Park, NY
Their GMO free and make insanely amazing Lattes. I'm a die hard peppermint mocha fan. They let you customize your order and skip the line. That means no waiting for what you desire most. Being in time to work. Getting double star days to reach rewards faster.
Nom k.
Arlington, VA
My all time favorite coffee place. They have variety of options and i love the holiday editions when they have new items. I love the hazelnut latte, caramel latte and hazelnut holiday drink. I go probably 3-5 times a week.I would recommend it to people.
Rosé L.
Anaheim
My favorite place to go! Starbucks is a place I really love going to. I love Starbucks their coffee is delicious. I get coffee almost every single day on the way to work. Thank you so much Starbucks I am blessed to have you in my life! The coffee is a reasonable price very affordable and I'm in love.
Alicia W.
Deerfield, IL
I am an avid Starbucks fan. I know a lot of people have their opinions but as a coffee junkie Starbucks is a tasty and convenient option for me when I cannot find higher quality or just need my java stat! Their reward program is amazing and has so many perks with more and more being added every day for members.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
I love the variety and all of the choices that Starbucks offers. I go every chance I have, which isn't very often. I love the frappes and the mochas. I like both the cold and the hot coffees. The quality is great and I recommend Starbucks to any coffee lover.
Brittany L.
Long Beach , CA
Three words... Coconut Milk Latte. Dead. It's the perfect combination of coffee and sweetness without adding any added sugars. But it does take a tole on your wallet if you purchase a venti everyday!
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
I freaking love Starbucks to death. It has so many to die for drinks. My personal favorite is the caramel frapp. I do think it is up there in price for coffe. It has great cups. Obviously I would definitely recommend it.
Shanna H.
Kanaranzi, MN
Starbucks has some of the best pick me up drinks on those days that you are dragging. They are also very helpful and friendly at every Starbucks Ive been to. Its a great place to go and get a drink. I will often bring back caramel lattes to my coworkers.
Bianca D.
You don't have to be a coffee drinker to have some starbucks. They have amazing teas, and even frappuchinos that do not have any coffee in them. But, if you are a coffee lover, they have an amazing variety of coffees.
Mashiyat B.
Jamaica, NY
Who doesn't love Starbucks?! Their drinks are so chill and refreshing especially their coffee. I still enjoy their cult favorites. Definitely not for everyday because it is a bit pricey.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?