- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love everything about Starbucks! Always friendly staff and the drinks are amazing! They are a little pricey so I don't go often, but when I need a special coffee I go to a Starbucks!! I like the Starbucks K-Cups too!
As someone who loves starbucks, even I have to admit that it's a little pricey for the product because it's not the best quality coffee but it is delicious anyways! My favorite cold weather drink is the white chocolate mocha - would definitely reccomend!
I like Starbucks because it's convenient. It's of average quality but I feel like I'm paying so much extra for the convenience. I love trying new things but lately I've been loving iced soy mochas. I'd love them a lot more if they weren't six dollars though!
I've been drinking the same drink from Starbucks for over 5 years now. I always get a grande caramel frappucino with a shot of espresso. This is my absolute favorite drink and every time I see a Starbucks I have to stop and grab one. And also their cake pops are awesome!
I like Starbucks but I feel that's it's too expensive. I like the frappacinos and iced coffee but the other stuff it's too strong.. I enjoy the tea also it's pretty economical
Venti Iced Caramel Machiatto please! I love going to Starbucks, I easily go they're every other day. The service is always quick and positive, and the coffee and snacks are always beyond perfection. (:
As a former Starbucks barista, it's my go to when a local shop isn't nearby. Generally quite consistent in quality, but occasionally the milk in my latte is burnt, or the drip has been left on the burner for too long. Employees are always friendly though
I love Starbucks it always has something for me and I love that it has a choice of soymilk or almond milk and I love the choice of decafe I love especially the salted Carmel mocha frappe
I might be mildly addicted to Starbucks, but their cold brew is my favorite! I love that I can order ahead with the Starbucks app and I earn points toward free beverages every time I go!
For being a chain coffee shop, they have decent coffee but it is extremely over priced and is loaded with sugar and terrible fillers. But I still go there because it is good
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos