- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I just love the ambience and whole experience when I go to Starbucks. The smell of coffee that lingers in the air is very therapeutic. The staff are accommodating and friendly. I love their Strawberries and Cream, and also their choices of cheesecakes!
Who doesn't love Starbucks. I mean i have only certain drinks I will drink from there.. BUt as Starbucks is the ONLY place i get my eggnog lattes, and pumpkin spice lattes! plus a free drink on your birthday!?! AWESOME
There's nothing better than sitting on the couch cuddled up with the seasonal drinks. I could drink 10 caramel brûlée lattes a day and still crave them. Plus the baristas are always so helpful and often offer tweaks to make the drinks taste even better!
I looooove Starbucks always have great service and my coffee always tastes great. As a first time mom the added espresso shot saves my life! if you are worried about calories they have skinny menu items and are always willing to compromise for the customer.
Starbucks is my life saver...keeps me going day and night. I have to have my iced coffee every morning. Great variety on their menu...amazing bakery selection. Very nice employees...but sometimes hate waiting in a long line. Wish there's more baristas.
I don't think there's anything special about Starbucks. I don't drink coffee often. But I've had Starbucks coffee before. It doesn't taste like anything unique to me. It doesn't even taste good unless I put lots of sugar and cream. I guess some of the drinks like Frappuccino are good, but Starbucks and other coffee shops are just too overpriced in my opinion.
I love starbucks ! The app since you are apart of the rewards program you are constantly getting deals. If you get. So many stars you can get free drinks and free drinks on your birthday.I mean who doesn't live FREE ? lol
The app is so easy to use and nice if I'm at the office and just want to walk downstairs to get something to eat or drink without my wallet. I like that you are able to track your rewards and refill your card on the app.
I absolutely love Starbucks. Their drinks are delicious and so are the snacks. I've only gotten actual food from there a couple times, but it was pretty good. My favorite item there is probably the Strawberry Acai Refresher.
Great for a decent cup of coffee when you're on the run. Won;t give you the coffee shop vibe or a real quality cup of Joe, but definitely does the trick for a morning pick me up. I go here often and usually stick with plain coffee, not the flavored drinks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos