- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I have to admit: I'm a huge Starbucks junkie (haha). I love their coffee and I go there every morning before I go to work. I get a grande latte and the oatmeal. They have a lot of food and goodies to choose from. A lot of healthy alternatives too. I love how their coffee and espresso has a full bodied flavor and isn't watered down like some other coffee chains.
During the holidays my husband and I were out Christmas shopping and stopped at a Starbucks inside of the mall we were at and saw the Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate and OMG! Amazing. We both got that with 1 shot of espresso and it was the best hot chocolate ever. Starbucks is rather pricy, so it's not a place where we make our frequent coffee stops at, but on occasion we will treat ourselves.
Starbucks has finally stepped up their game in the Gluten Free department! Their new GF breakfast sandwich is so amazing for a warm sandwich! I have Celiac so I need to have a totally GF diet and the sandwich is sealed in its own bag so when they warm it, it doesn't get cross contaminated. I hope they keep it for a long time!
Oh Starbucks. What can one say that hasn't been said already. Pros: The coffee is strong enough for the boost and not the jitters. Con: My local Starbucks always has a line out the door. I love their Caramel Macchiato with Soy and it is the best. I probably go once a week to curb my bad spending habit that Starbucks can create.
I love coffee however I am no completely in love with Starbucks. I drink it as a leisure item because boy are those prices steep. Their app makes it worth getting a few freebies here and there but if you buy a coffee and another item be sure to know you will spend at least $10 for sure
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do like Starbucks for their teas, pastries, and sandwiches. I usually grab something to go. My only complaint with any Starbucks is not all of them use the app for payment (where I have electronic gift cards stored), so it's difficult for me to know where I can just take my phone or where I'll need cash or a debit card.
Oh, Starbucks. How I love you! And I am not really a coffee drinker, believe it or not. I always love to try their coffee-alternative drinks and most recently have been stuck on drinks with their Matcha powder in it. I think their system, service and employees are all pleasant, the products taste good and they have made a repeat customer out of me in no time. Only complaint - as I think is most people's main complaint - are the prices! But that's what makes Starbucks what it is.
I can't honestly say much negative about Starbucks. I have to admit I do go there every day. The customer service goes and swings depending on how high the turn is. But the quality is consistent it doesn't take a lot of time or money. My favorite is a single espresso shot with a birthday cake pop so perfect four dollar fix
Oh where do I begin?? I love Starbucks and adore their seasonal drinks around Christmas and Mardi Gras! I have been a gold member since 2011 and love the free drink on your birthday and other perks. I often have coffee dates with my sister, friends and husband just to sit and catch up or go to the drive thru and grab a coffee and go for a walk.
The first time I tryed Starbucks was a year and half ago and I've been a addict ever since lol at first I wasn't a big fan of coffee but i am now and I can't get enough! They don't just sell coffee they sell ice teas, breads breakfast sandwiches. And cups. I recommend if you haven't been to one you should try it. You won't be sorry!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos