BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
A great place to get your coffee if you are on the go or even want to try some exotic flavors. Depending on the barista and if they are in the good mood, you can have an off menu drink. Just tell them the recipe and they will make it for you. What I also like about Starbucks is the fact that they have alternative milks (Coconut and soy). As a lactose intolerant, I appreciate this. But the accomplishment would be almond milk, just saying. Lastly, Starbucks is amazing because they have food for breakfast and lunch that are actually good and fulfilling.
Janneth M.
Le
I rate Starbucks 10 stars or even more I love the way they have good customer service also they are very kind I also enjoying going to Starbucks every morning because I love their refresher also their Frappuccinos and specially their coffees their the best totally love this place if you haven’t gone I totally recommend you to go and you will love it and want to get some everyday I also like their cake pop and etc. totally love this place is the best place that sells coffees
Kelli N.
Newton, NC
Ya girl is a typical white girl and loves her Starbucks! It’s nice that’s there’s a place just for getting coffee and cake pops. Place has WiFi and the workers are chill they will even write on your cup whatever you want. They are super fast and polite. The only issue that’s kinda annoying is they are expensive! Like 5 bucks for a coffee girl you could have went to McDonald’s and bought like two for that price. But overall it’s amazing and I will continue to go 😎
Ahvie E.
I am a long time Starbucks customer and have fallen in love with all their options. I order so much I become a gold member within three months. The Starbucks app cuts my time inside the store in half. Walking into Starbucks that often means hey know me by name, but even before my obsession I felt welcomed in the environment as the store felt relaxed as the aroma of coffee beans spread through. I like the many different sandwiches and snacks as well as the ones for breakfast. All the different kinds of frappucinos they have are all amazing with different flavors from vanilla to secret menu frappucinos like red velvet. I love hot teas from here on a sick day or winter day, but even in the winter I can’t resist getting a cold refresher or lemonade. I have been to many different Starbucks and have found them all as friendly and as the ones in my hometown. I feel as if the lack of diversity of customers kinda puts me in an awkward situation to be laughed at, but I instantly feel welcome no matter what Starbucks I travel to. I find it disappointing that the Barnes and Noble Starbucks does not take my card so I miss out on points. I hope that’s added to these cafes soon since I go so often!
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Starbucks is good for their specialty drinks. Their coffee is always way too strong but their specialty coffee are so delicious. If you’ve never had a flat white then you must get one!! And their frappes, lattes and espresso are definitely on my list for great coffee. They get a four star tho because they are definitely way over priced. If they were to lower their prices then I would change my rating to a five star. ⭐️
Yen P.
El Monte
i love starbucks... my favorite drinks from them are strawberry & creme, green tea frap.. last october i tried the witch brew frappuccino it taste like fruity pebbles lol.i wasn't sure if i wanted to try it but i went ahead and see for myself  i hope they do it again this year. i also love their pumpkin spice drink too yummy.
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
There’s always been a Starbucks vs. Dunkin Donuts war. I personally prefer Starbucks. Dunkin’ Donuts normally adds a lot of sugar, cream and flavoring products to their coffee so of course it’s going to taste good. But for somebody who drinks their coffee black, you notice a huge difference in quality. Starbucks is a little pricier but in my opinion it’s totally worth it. You can taste the quality of the coffee. They definitely use higher end coffee beans and take the time to brew them properly and professionally. Every time I drink black coffee from Dunkin, it is always burnt and disgusting. You can definitely tell they use cheap coffee. Overall, Starbucks is always my go to. The term “you get what you pay for” is certainly applicable here.
Himali B.
New York
Starbucks is one of my favourite place to meet up my friends whenever I just want to sit & talk. They have my favourite drinks ( hot & cold ) and great snacks & deserts too. Even while traveling abroad this is one place which is always familiar & comforting. They maintain great standards around the world in drinks, food & service, be it Europe, Asia or anywhere else they are present everywhere. I always start my day with a cup of Starbucks coffee whenever I am abroad for work & have early morning meeting & also during travel and long flights I like to sit & relax at Starbucks in between flights . It somehow feels like something which is always with you wherever you go. Also, they have great selection to choose from during holidays.
Nikki e.
Cartersville, GA
Overall, I love Starbuck. I have two problems which stop me from giving them 5 stars. 1 is limited options for those who need and want sugar free coffees, and 2 is the font on the menu boards is too small. I can't read many of the items on it and I'm tired of sugar free vanilla, cinnamon dulce and mocha. Otherwise the stores are clean, employees are usually nice to me. The drinks and food are delicious. The app is so handy and the rewards program is decent (though it used to be better - fewer purchases required to earn a reward). My favorite drink, when made right - which is sometimes a challenge to get, is a Quad Grande blonde roast Flat White. Simply espresso and milk with a velvety texture. Yum!
Kendall K.
I don’t have a Starbucks near me, so it’s always a treat to go there. I don’t even like coffee much, but there’s something about Starbucks coffees that I really enjoy. I also love their teas and baked goods. Definitely a great place to pick up coffee and snacks.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?