by Starbucks
Ask a Question
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

How many of you feel that you always order the same drink but it tastes different at every Starbucks you visit? I definitely have a go to location!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Sept. 23, 2014, 6:39 a.m.
I agree! I go to like 5 different ones regularly, and I haven found one that makes it the right way every single time. I am super picky, I will make them remake the drink if I don't like it. I'm paying $5, so it better be perfect! The last few months I haven't really had any complaints! So I'm happy!
Ria M.
Ria M.
March 19, 2014, 5:15 p.m.
I have a go to location too! I find that the mall ones aren't as consistent and the free standing stores are your best bet.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
July 17, 2013, 8:50 p.m.
Definitely! the starbucks at my school is mediocre, but usually the ones at the mall are pretty good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 30, 2013, 2:04 a.m.
I totally agree. Some baristas are better than others
Soumya V.
Soumya V.
May 17, 2013, 3:26 p.m.
Yup the Starbucks by my school - Rochester Inst of Technology, I think, is the best
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
March 22, 2013, 7:16 a.m.
Yes I have a preferred location. I also watch how they make it there so that I can tell them at another local. Some don't pump hard enough, some don't add enough spice or whip. It can be frustrating.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Feb. 25, 2013, 6:07 a.m.
Yes, I have my "location", isn't that funny? Different people, different creations, I guess!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 6, 2013, 12:09 p.m.
Yes definitely! That's why I try to go to the same location when I'm getting a certain drink
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
Jan. 7, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
You are totally right. Every location seems to taste different. I also definitely have preferred baristas, too.

Join Now