Starbucks
By Starbucks
#2 in Dining
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
How many of you feel that you always order the same drink but it tastes different at every Starbucks you visit? I definitely have a go to location!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
3 years ago
I agree! I go to like 5 different ones regularly, and I haven found one that makes it the right way every single time. I am super picky, I will make them remake the drink if I don't like it. I'm paying $5, so it better be perfect! The last few months I haven't really had any complaints! So I'm happy!
Ria M.
Ria M.
3 years, 7 months ago
I have a go to location too! I find that the mall ones aren't as consistent and the free standing stores are your best bet.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Davis, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
Definitely! the starbucks at my school is mediocre, but usually the ones at the mall are pretty good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
I totally agree. Some baristas are better than others
Soumya V.
Soumya V.
Dublin, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Yup the Starbucks by my school - Rochester Inst of Technology, I think, is the best
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes I have a preferred location. I also watch how they make it there so that I can tell them at another local. Some don't pump hard enough, some don't add enough spice or whip. It can be frustrating.
Alana K.
Alana K.
Woodway, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I have my "location", isn't that funny? Different people, different creations, I guess!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Sterling Hts, MI
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes definitely! That's why I try to go to the same location when I'm getting a certain drink
Jayme R.
Jayme R.
4 years, 9 months ago
You are totally right. Every location seems to taste different. I also definitely have preferred baristas, too.