Starbucks
By Starbucks
#2 in Dining
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA

How do you get the best deals for your SBUX fix? I use my gold card and buy discounted gift cards....

Ericka S.
Ericka S.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 5 months ago
Watch the online coupon site, especially amazon, they offer $10 cards for $5 every few months!
Blair M.
Blair M.
Kingston , ON
4 years, 6 months ago
Always get your Starbucks card registered online! You save that way! You also save 10 cents if you bring your own cup.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
Gift cards is the answer. :) I like to win gift cards on online programs.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
4 years, 6 months ago
I keep winning gift cards from different contests and reward sites I find online.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Denton, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
If you buy a back of starbucks coffee at the grocery store, when it's empty, you can take it to get a free 12 oz cup of coffee.
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I always use my Starbucks card that is registered and usually get iced coffee with sugar free hazelnut and nonfat milk and sit and enjoy a free refill
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
5 years, 2 months ago
Ask to have your items rung up separately with your gold card! You get a star for every transaction, not every item. Yes, this can be annoying to the person who has to ring up all your items separately, but if you ask nicely they won't mind.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
5 years, 2 months ago
Register all of your Starbucks cards. Just recently they had a deal where all added shots were free when you used a registered card, but those come and go. Target and Safeway both have deals often at their Starbucks, from $2 hot or iced grandes (no frappes!) to BOGO drinks.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
5 years, 2 months ago
Try asking for giftcards for birthday or other presents and remember that now all of your free rewards (birthday and those you have earned) will be loaded onto your card instead of sent to you in the mail. They can also now be used for food items. And if you are a soy lover, you can still get free cold soy to add to your beverage by asking the barista at the bar. The soy isn't usually out with the other condiment items as it won't stay safely cold long enough.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
5 years, 3 months ago
I have a gold card as well. I get a lot of coupons in the mail (not just the free drink rewards for every 15 drinks) ! I used to enjoy the free flavor syrups, refills on drip coffee and tea, and upgrade to soy milk, but they no longer offer that for gold card members. I was pretty bummed, and I had to change my usual drink to something less fancy!