Starbucks Whole Bean French Roast (32 oz.) uploaded by Tiffany M.Starbucks Whole Bean French Roast (32 oz.) uploaded by Tamara F.Starbucks Whole Bean French Roast (32 oz.) uploaded by Lili L.

BY STARBUCKS

Muted with oil, the tumbling beans become eerily silent. A master roaster watches, knowing that if he pushes them a second too long, they'll burst into flame. White smoke hangs down as the glistening beans turn ebony. This is French Roast, and you can't roast it darker. Straightforward, light-bodied with low acidity and immensely popular since 1971, our darkest roast is adored for its intense smokiness. We believe there's a connection between the farmers who grow our coffees, us and you. That's why we work together with coffee growing communities - paying prices that help farmers support their families and improve their farms and funding education, healthcare and environmental projects that benefit those communities. It's all part of our commitment to sustainable growing practices and an equitable relationship with farmers that allows us to deliver superior coffee to you. see more...

Lili L.
Fresno , Ca
This is one of my favorite whole bean coffees from Starbucks. I like dark coffee but not too bitter and this is perfect for that. It has a nice sweet after taste and smells just like Starbucks coffee. One bag lasts me a couple of months and is worth every penny
Lindsay A.
Lorton, Va
I like to give this coffee as a gift for those who can grind the beans fresh at home. It smells and tastes delicious.
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
This tends to be one of the worst whole bean coffees from Starbucks, but its not because of the beans themselves. I've noticed that this roast often is stale when you get it. I don't know why or even how, but its stale. I've had more luck buying the beans from Starbucks stores than local grocery stores.
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
This is my favorite coffee ever! I buy this from costco for about $15-$22 if on sale. I love how they're whole beans, because they stay fresher longer. I've been buying these beans for 15 plus years. The taste is bold and rich. I'd definitely recommend the French roast to others.
Tamara F.
Fairburn, GA
In an effort to be more money conscious in 2016, I decided to buy my own Starbucks Coffee and make it at home in the morning instead of buying it out 5 mornings a week. But I accidentally bought the coffee beans and I was like omg, I don't have a grinder. Then I remembered that I could use my Nitra Ninja single serve cup to do the job. And I must say that I will always grind my beans at home because it gives you the same rich, smokey intense flavor that I get at the coffee shop. #StarbucksWholeBeanFrenchRoast Rocks.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I got this as a gift once and it was pretty good. I don't think I would go out and buy it since I already have a favorite coffee brand, but it did have a nice rich and strong flavor and it's cheaper than going to starbucks and buying a cup of coffee. So kudos to that!
Kari L.
Wilmington, NC
Yummy! A great option when I want to make my coffee at home and skip the trip to Starbucks. Love the consistency of the flavor with the flavor available at the coffee shop. I like to grind my beans at home with my own coffee grinder for each cup and it replicates the taste I find at the shop.
Jordan C.
Newmarket, NH
This is my go to coffee bean! Super dark roast with a great aroma and a little bit of bitterness. Great when brewed in a French press. Which and a little smoothness to offset the bitterness. I will definitely be buying a whole lot more of this coffee in the future.
Lydia S.
I buy this big bag from BJs and it is definitely worth the bucks. It is so good for the morning and gives me a wake me up. I probably couldn't live without this every morning. It's the best tasting ground coffee for your every day needs in my opinion!
Grace D.
I love bold and dark coffee, and starbucks does the best with their French Roast! It's not their darkest IMO the espresso roast is, but I like the rich boldness in this blend. I buy it alot!