Starbucks® White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #22 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Brandi T.
I love these ! The mocha is my favorite so the added white chocolate is a plus! I buy these all the time!
Cassandra P.
Love these. It has great flavor and is fantastic if you are in a hurry and want a pick me up drink.
Barbie M.
White House, TN
I love the cream rich flavor. It's perfect size for me. It so convenient and always taste amazing
Aline S.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Starbucks white chocolate mocha frappuccino coffee drink, it's so taste and delicious
Katie S.
Jonesboro, AR
I just got these for the first time and I LOVE them! They are so convenient and delicious!
Angelica D.
Desoto, TX
My favorite flavor of coffee. If you are coffee obsessed definitely go with this drink !
Daniella B.
Hidalgo, TX
I don't drink to much coffee but this one I love. its amazing. wakes me up every morning
Victoria P.
Fallbrook, CA
Love these! They are so easy to take on the go and are tasty for being out of a bottle!
Shanae F.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite on the go Starbucks drink! Sweet as sugar and great tasting coffee!
Jessica M.
Moorestown, NJ
Love it!! I love their packaged fraps & this one is definitely one of my favorites.