Starbucks® White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #22 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Kali S.
Wichita, KS
I love these so much when I'm on the go and don't have time to make my cup of coffee they taste super good and are affordable
Courtney D.
Baltimore, MD
This product is so good! Wish I had one right now. It's the perfect cold frap that you can bring with you wherever you go.
Royleen S.
Valley Center, CA
These are really great for on the go and that you can have them cold. I think my only flaw is that it is in a glass bottle.
Becca H.
Columbus, OH
My favorite drink from Starbucks. This is my go to treat when I need a pick me up or just when I'm on the go! Love it.
Meghan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Really like the taste of this chilled coffee drink. Easy to keep in the fridge when don't have time to stop for coffee.
Jackie E.
Morrow, GA
I like this for when I don't have time in the morning to wait for the coffee to be ready so I always get this ones
Summer H.
These flapper are my favorite! If I am having a bad day just taking one sip will make my day so much better!
Madysn T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Frappuccinos are my favorite thing to get from Starbucks they are soooooooo good and they never disappoint
Amber E.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are my favorite they are a bit pricey but well worth it I haven’t gotten any of the other kids since
Ashley P.
I love these! The flavor is wonderful! It isn’t sickening sweet like you’d think white chocolate would be.