Starbucks® White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #21 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Madison J.
Bozeman, MT
A tasty, sweet pick-me-up beverage perfect or a hot day. Nice and creamy with a pleasant vanilla flavor. Not for those who enjoy their coffee black as it is pretty sweet and milky.
Hannah G.
I love this stuff! It tastes so good and it's easy to just grab and go. You don't have to wait in line at Starbucks, if you're in a rush and it tastes just as good as the one that Starbucks makes in the store. I recommend buying these!
Vicki S.
Sayreville, NJ
I hate coffee with a burning passion, but these jus taste so good that i can't resist having one (or two or three) every other day if i need a pick-me-up in the morning.
Christina H.
Charlotte, NC
This frappuccino is almost better than any one i have had In the store. It's creamy and has a true white chocolate taste. I typically drink one every day before work!
Aubreana T.
Griffin, GA
The Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha frappuccino was hands down my favorite Coffee drink for the winter. The convenience of the glass made it that more desirable!
So good! Drink these when I'm running late and don't have thee time to make coffee in the morning. I just keep these in my car and grab one when j need a boost. Super convenient!
Laurient T.
Sayreville, NJ
These things are all sugar. They taste like sugary milk and hardly like coffee. Not a fan and don't think they taste a thing like actual Starbucks frappuccinos.
member-41dab9c4e
These are awesome! Easily accessible when I have them stocked in my fridge. I love that I don't have to wait in a line just to get my favorite drink anymore.
Jessica H.
Bartlett, TN
My sister introduced me to these products and every since I been hooked. It's great for those mornings that your hungry and don't have time for breakfast.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
This is by far my favorite thing to get at starbucks i love that you can just buy a pack it tastes great not exactly the same but pretty close to perfect