Starbucks® White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #21 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Esther C.
Piscataway, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I love my white chocolate mocha with non fat milk and extra whip cream from Starbucks but when I don't have as much time in the morning or I need a pick me up in the middle of the day, these are so incredibly handy!
Brittany F.
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but when I buy coffee it's usually this drink. It's rare because of the high prices for Starbuck products. I love that most gas stations carry it but my favorite place being Target. They carry a wide selection of Starbucks. One stop shop. I would buy again.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This is actually pretty good my personal favorite is the caramel flavor simply because I love an extra sugar kick in coffee but! I still enjoy getting a regular customizable drink at Starbucks but this is great for when you're on the go and can't stop by the actual coffee shop.
Love H.
Sinton, TX
I like to buy these when I go to the dollar stores in my area. They are sometimes chilled already or on the shelf. I don't have a local starbucks in my area so this is the closest i can get.
Jessica H.
Roseville, OH
My favorite coffee drink other than actual Starbucks! They are as close as you can get when I live 2 hours away from the closet stark buck. The perfect alternative to an energy drink. With a smooth and creamy chocolate taste these are my go tos for a pick me up :)
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
These are the perfect "pick me up" for days when you can't get to a Starbucks store. Although you can't beat the drinks made right before your eyes, this is a great alternative. They are still a bit pricey for not being freshly made, but still good.
Aubrie O.
These are literally what gets me out of bed in the morning and how I do my homework at night. Because coffee has a large effect on me these give me a little rush and some energy and are delicious
Kerry F.
Weedsport, NY
Love Starbucks coffee however with none near where I live, this product makes it available for me. Perfect balance of sweetness and not as strong as the usual Starbucks K-cups I usually buy.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
I always enjoy Starbucks, and it's great to have the option to have it in your own home. These taste wonderful, the only downfall is that it can get pretty pricey over time.
Elisha  O.
Marseilles , IL
So delicious!!! And so much easier than waiting in line at Starbucks! Now I can get my fix without having to leave the house fight traffic and wait in annoying lines