Starbucks® White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink 12 Pack 9.5 fl. oz. Glass Bottles

BY STARBUCKS #21 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Rosa C.
My all time FAVORITE Starbucks drink! I like to enjoy this on the go, and if i have time I’ll always stop in and pick up and warm or iced one! It totally meets all of my coffee expectations by not being overly sweet. Will always be my holy grail drink!
Samantha H.
This is my favorite from them! Cold or hot it's delicious!!! I highly recommend trying this next time you are at Starbucks!!! So yummy and not a strong taste of coffee! Love it so much!! Definitely recommend to everyone!
Tatum C.
While they don’t give me energy the taste is great! They are a tad expensive for what they give you but I️ love them! Just pop them in the fridge and they are good to go. You can find them almost anywhere. I would highly recommend
Sydney S.
I've been a customer of Starbucks for quite some time, I'd say probably around 8-10 years. The coffee is so good, I'm not one who needs coffee every single day but when I do it's gotta be Starbucks. Love them!!
Kristina W.
United States
Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is probably one of their best inventions! It's very affordable for a Starbucks drink. The flavor is sweet, but too over powering. I am a repeat customer of it, and I certainly will continue to buy. I would definitely recommend!
Justin S.
Apollo, PA
These are by far my favorite bottled Starbucks drink. It's refreshing when refrigeratorated. It has a wonderful taste and the price for this pack is reasonable. I absolutely love this drink and it will always be my favorite.
Amber L.
White chocolate mocha is my absolute favorite flavor always gives me a great boost of energy and the taste is amazing. Love it so much affordable and I’d highly recommend buying this.
Emily T.
Fullerton, CA
These Starbucks frappuccino drinks are so amazing! They are so sweet and creamy with just the right amount of coffee. Not too sweet, and not too strong. The perfect ratio of coffee, sugar and cream. They're the best when chilled so I recommend popping in the fridge for at least 30-60 minutes before they're perfect! It's easy when you don't have time to drive all the way down to Starbucks. You can just grab one from your fridge and enjoy your energizing, yet delicious iced mocha coffee!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love my cold coffe, and these taste amazing! Great to have at college on the run! So smooth and I love the taste. These have a great caffeine kick to start your day and are great with a quick bite for breakfast on the go, like a muffin or biscotti! Highly recommend!
Esther C.
Piscataway, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with these! I love my white chocolate mocha with non fat milk and extra whip cream from Starbucks but when I don't have as much time in the morning or I need a pick me up in the middle of the day, these are so incredibly handy!