BY STARBUCKS #8 in Iced Tea

New. Very Berry Hibiscus with Other Natural Flavors Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage. Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract. Contains 6 Packets. Made with Real Fruit. Enjoy on Bicycle Rides or Swinging on the Porch. Experience Coffee and Refreshment as Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Rethink How You Re-Energize Starb.

• Are these drinks really sweet? Looking for something refreshing but...4 Answers
  • How does this taste?3 Answers
  • Is this tea anyone good?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I wasn't too impressed with Valencia Orange, but Very Berry Hibiscus tasted absolutely amazing with a few ice cubes on a hot day. " in 19 reviews
  • "I keep these around in my car or at work when I can't leave to Starbucks if I want to haveflavor in my water bottle under pretty affordable " in 11 reviews
  • "You can get other products that taste very good that are cheaper, but the strawberry lemonade flavor is my favorite and I haven't found another powdered drink that compares to that one. " in 7 reviews
  • "these are very good when iced my boys love them and my husband as well perfect to have in the pantry for a quick drink mix " in 6 reviews
  • "I was not a big fan of these, the flavor want there for me it tasted very sour, and after I kept adding water it diluted the flavor, id rather go to Starbucks and have them make it" in 5 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge Starbucks junkie and im always trying their new drinks, so when these came out I rushed out to try one, which I loved. I was so happy when they came out with the mix to buy so I could make them at home. These refreshers are full of flavor, this particular berry blend has such a juicy, yet light taste with the subtle hint of hibiscus. The ingredients include a bit of regular cane sugar as well as a sugar substitute called stevia, so they are a mix. They are a fruit drink, however they contain green coffee extract, which is basically unroasted coffee beans, so this does contain quite a bit of caffeine. I didn't know this when I ordered one of these when they first came out, I couldn't believe how amazing they tasted, so in one day I ended up drinking 2 of these. Needless to say you can imagine how I felt when it hit nighttime and I was wide awake! I definitely recommend these, but just don't consume more than 1 in a day unless you wanna be bouncing off the walls off night!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Babylon, NY
The Starbucks refreshers are basically fruit tea. They are made in a unique way though that they actually have "coffee" in them and caffeine. The Very Berry Hibiscus has a similar taste to the Starbucks Passion Tea, just not as strong of a tea flavor and more sweet like a fruit flavor. The brewed kind you buy in an actual Starbucks tastes much better in my opinion, but the Starbucks Via tastes great when you don't have the time to go to a Starbucks. I keep some of these at work for a pick me up or just when I am looking for a low calorie drink. I don't recommending mixing these packets in cold water. The powder clumps up and is almost impossible to dissolve. Rather, mix it with warm/lukewarm water and then add crushed ice. For even more flavor, add your favorite berries such as blackberries, raspberries, or strawberries.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love the starbucks refreshers. They taste great, easy to make, super refreshing and energy. They all have as much caffiene as a can of soda but you don't crash. The best thing is the refreshers are actually coffee beverages. They don't look like it or taste like it because what they did was extract the caafiene from green coffee beans (yes these refreshers are made from green coffee beans the stuff that helps you lose belly fat). The reason why it's sweet and doesn't look or taste like coffee is because they're all made from white grape juice and stevia. The reason why I know this is because I used to work at Starbucks since 2005 - 2014

My favorite one is the cool lime refresher. Put a little rum or vodka in it with a mint leaf and lime wedge, then you have yourself a mojito. Otherwise it just taste like a virgin mojito.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
What it is:

A naturally flavored instant beverage with green coffee extract.

Key Ingredients:

Cane sugar,white grape juice powder, green coffee bean extract, stevia leaf extract

How it looks/smells/tastes:

The lemonade has a pink hue to it and smells of strawberries. It tastes like a weak strawberry lemonade with some coffee undertones. I am glad that I cannot taste the “lavender”. Floral beverages are gross.

Why I like it:

I like the non-jittery energy boost from this drink. I dilute it in 32 oz of water and ice cubes. I drink it throughout the day at work and i don’t feel the afternoon slump or sluggishness. I enjoy the taste, but I want to try other flavors. After a week of these, I’m bored. I dislike the hibiscus flavor, so hopefully they make these in other flavors.
Lynnae D.
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love starbucks, but who doesn't? Unfortunately there is not a Starbucks within 25 miles of my house or my job so getting my morning boost wasn't achievable until now! This refresher is.. well refreshing! It's not too sweet and I love that I can make it no matter where I am. It's so cheap too compared to if I actually bought one everyday from starbuxks. Totally recommend and is a must have for anyone working or going to school
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Midwest City, OK
I really like this refresher drink when you buy it at Starbucks. I like this drink in the Spring-time.
It's still pretty good in this store-bought powder form, but you have to let it sit for awhile to dissolve completely. If you don't let it dissolve, you will bite into little flavor crystal grains.
It tastes best if you put it on ice and add a mint leaf!
It's not a bad deal for the price either.
Grisury C.
Grisury C.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of my top three favorite products from Starbucks! The packets are so convenient and make it possible to have a refresher made at the comfort of your home just add one pack to 16oz of cold chilled water add a bit of ice and voila! You're good to go! For a Starbucks clone add dried strawberry that you can find at Target from market pantry store brand! Highly recommend this combination!
Nida L.
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
This tastes exactly like if yoy were to buy the drink from Starbucks itself. I like to mix one whole packet in my clear Starbucks venti sipper cup & it tastes perfect! Very Berry Hibiscus is a long time favorite drink so it's really nice to have it at my fingertips! I would say it is also cost efficient to get these because one box of these cost about the same as a venti in-store.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
I had one of these while shopping at Target one day. My Target has a starbucks in the store. This drink was delicious!! Although their was more ice than berries and the drink, but i still REALLY enjoyed it. I love hibiscus period, and berries mixed in with it?!! Eeeeek!!! SO Good! Not enough for the price, but the taste is definitely worth the 4.50 you pay for a small lol.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Foodie Expert
Very Berry Hibiscus is so good! Tastes almost as good as the actual in store drink. I make it as directed, then squish some blackberries, just enough to make them a little drippy, add them to my drink and shake a bit more. All the flavor of Starbucks when I can't get there, or its closed! They're a bit expensive, but what isn't from Starbucks?! Found them at Target.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Are these good?
Jazmin C.
Jazmin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Passion Tea Lemonade With Raspberry OR this?
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I get this at?? I can't find it no where's?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Do you feel more energetic from this? Or do you just drink it for taste?
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't tried this yet, but I do like Starbucks tea (not a coffee drinker). Would anyone recommend this?