BY STARBUCKS #44 in Iced Tea

New. Very Berry Hibiscus with Other Natural Flavors Starbucks VIA® Ready Brew. Naturally Sweetened Instant Beverage. Natural Energy from Green Coffee Extract. Contains 6 Packets. Made with Real Fruit. Enjoy on Bicycle Rides or Swinging on the Porch. Experience Coffee and Refreshment as Never Before Howard Schultz Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. Rethink How You Re-Energize Starb.

Buy on Target*
  • "I wasn't too impressed with Valencia Orange, but Very Berry Hibiscus tasted absolutely amazing with a few ice cubes on a hot day. " in 19 reviews
  • "I keep these around in my car or at work when I can't leave to Starbucks if I want to haveflavor in my water bottle under pretty affordable " in 11 reviews
  • "You can get other products that taste very good that are cheaper, but the strawberry lemonade flavor is my favorite and I haven't found another powdered drink that compares to that one. " in 7 reviews
  • "these are very good when iced my boys love them and my husband as well perfect to have in the pantry for a quick drink mix " in 6 reviews
  • "I was not a big fan of these, the flavor want there for me it tasted very sour, and after I kept adding water it diluted the flavor, id rather go to Starbucks and have them make it" in 5 reviews
Annie K.
Solon, OH
  Starbucks VIA Refreshers Very Berry Hibiscus  is Amazing!!!!! This product combines tangy blackberry and hints of hibiscus with a boost of natural energy from green coffee extract. I absolutely love making this drink and putting blackberries in it. As the name implies, this drink is very refreshing! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!!
Sabrina M.
State College
The boys in my house suck these down so quickly you aren't even able to really enjoy it unless you hide it from them. I like the flavor and usually can add a bit more water and get the pack to stretch a bit farther than the suggested serving size. Good for making in a big pitcher with a few packs or smaller bottles to take with you.
Gabriela i.
I have a love hate relationship since I am hispanic and it does not meet my agua de jamaica standars but for what it is, it's good. I was let down since it tastes a little bit too fruity for me but still an ok flavor. If you aren't looking for 100% authentic Jamaica water then this will taste great to you and i'd recommend it.
Carly K.
Schaumburg, IL
Super good drink but does not have a lot of caffeine for what i need to get started on my morning. The drink is super flavorful and sweet but I could drink it all day. Hard to find at some store would recommend
Angelica Renae D.
this is a great drink to start your day off with and is super refreshing during hot summers as well. its easy to bring with you anywhere and is always satisfying.
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
One word for this YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!  This drink is the bees knees.  It's scrumptious, easy to make and something that perfectly quenches your thirst.  It's something that makes you want to savor every single sip of this drink, and for as long as you possibly can.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
I am a huge tea person and I love this! It is so refreshing and not too sweet. I always get these on hot days in the summer! I would recommend trying the very berry hibiscus to anyone! It even had a good caffeine boost for those, like me, who don't drink coffee.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I cannot emphasis how convenient these are. They are delicious I cannot get enough of them. The flavor is strong and so refreshing. I’ve purchased this product several times and it’s my ultimate favorite. I love to consume this all the time.
Kaitlyn H.
This is my favorite product from Starbucks!! It is fairly priced, has just enough caffeine for me, and tastes AMAZING. I enjoy mixing it with lemonade instead of water and it is so refreshing! Adding some berries to your cup is also great!
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Very refreshing add a little pomegranate juice and lemonade and you have a great summer drink add cranberry juice and Champagne and you have a festive holiday cocktail. The box is nice and compact fits nicely in my pantry area for drink mixes
Brooke B.
Are these good?
Jazmin C.
Los Angeles, CA
Passion Tea Lemonade With Raspberry OR this?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Where can I get this at?? I can't find it no where's?
Alexandria S.
Do you feel more energetic from this? Or do you just drink it for taste?
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
I haven't tried this yet, but I do like Starbucks tea (not a coffee drinker). Would anyone recommend this?