Starbucks VIA Mocha Coffee 7ct uploaded by Zoryana A.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks VIA Mocha Coffee: Starbucks VIA Ready Brew is full-bodied and flavorful, just like the Starbucks coffee you know and love. Just tear open a pack of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew and add water. Let the coffee brew 10 seconds, stir, breathe it all in and enjoy. see more...

Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Yucky yucky yucky. I don't like any of the latte vias from Starbucks. The regular vias are awesome, but the lattes taste like old re-warmed milk. Some people really like them though! I'm just not sure why.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Porque me encanta starbucks y porque este paquete es super bueno, si quieres haorra, recomiendo comprar el paquete asi, asi no tienes que estar comprando a cada ratonen starbucks y haces tu propio caffe
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Who can't love Starbucks! Starbucks is becoming an American Icon! I love their different flavors, really helps me get up in the morning and start my day and energize me throughout the day!
Carly O.
Gainesville, FL
Couldn't stand it. I understand the convenience of it, but I simply ended up just dumping it in the sink after not being able to drink it. Too sweet and I've had better instant coffee.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
The mocha packs seem overly powdery and really not the same or close row she you'll get at Starbucks. My drink was just too powdery and if you don't use all of it it's not sweet enough
Amy b.
Sparta, TN
I'm in love with all things Starbucks but the closest one is like 15 miles away so.... Starbucks VIA gets me the fix I need and it's right around the corner at the grocery store!
Alyssa B.
I found these to be very watery. They had practically no taste and were not worth the price. I suggest passing on these on your next grocery trip
Jennifer W.
Instant goodness in your cup! Great to have at work when you don't have access to Starbucks. Just add to hot water for an instant pick me up!
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
Starbucks is heavenly. I love it from the store and in my home. This tastes like its from the starbucks coffee shop. I love this.
Justine Z.
Eden, UT
These are very easy to just plop in your cup and drink it! It is not as sweet as I would like it! But I do love how easy they are
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Has anyone tried the Vanilla brew?