Starbucks VIA Mocha Coffee 7ct uploaded by Zoryana A.

BY STARBUCKS

Starbucks VIA Mocha Coffee: Starbucks VIA Ready Brew is full-bodied and flavorful, just like the Starbucks coffee you know and love. Just tear open a pack of Starbucks VIA Ready Brew and add water. Let the coffee brew 10 seconds, stir, breathe it all in and enjoy. see more...

Joanna D.
I love making my own coffee because it's so much better than going to Starbucks everyday for a cup and this specific one really captures a good mocha taste. Actually one of my favorite types of coffee ever!! This mocha to me (my dad a coffeeholic also agrees) is better than the actual Starbucks made mocha so I definitely recommend :)
Zoryana A.
Strongsville, OH
Starbucks Coffee! My favorite is no doubt the mocha. It’s a great value. Tasty. Warm. Perfect for winter. It’s not too sweet and not to sour. I absolutely love this Coffee when going on trips. Definitely recommend this Coffee. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️️️️️
Alyssa C.
Fort myers, FL
This stuff tastes like watered down mac n cheese. It's the worst. Instant coffee in general doesn't usually taste too bad, but this stuff doesn't just leave something to be desired... it makes me want to brush my teeth. I felt like I had made out with the devil after drinking this.
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
These packets are first expensive! I liked the idea of heating up water and pouring in the package but I was expecting something chocolatey and sweet instead I got a bitter taste. Nothing like going to the store and getting the real thing.
Allyson C.
Bastrop, TX
This is nothing like the mocha you would get in the store but it works for on the go. I bring a packet to work in case I get hit with sleepiness and it helps with that. I don't like how powdery it tastes, but a little creamer/half&half helps to fix that. I do however find myself disliking the last sip because not all of the power dissolves in the water and the last bit has a ton of that powder. I usually dump out the last bit.
Cecelia D.
South Hadley, MA
First of all I don't use this as a straight cup of coffee and I never drink Starbucks except for in this case.
I wanted to make a mocha/coffee protein shake and I was looking for little single serving instant coffee packets and came across this. I added it into my protein shake and it's perfect for its use.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
So gross! I bought these hoping to save money by not actually going to Starbucks. Didn't work, they were disgusting! When I took them to work to give away, people thought they were gross as well- maybe I got a bad batch?
Shawna G.
Via packs are awesome ways to get your dose of a caffeine fix or make brownies! Just add a single serve pack into the brownie mix before making to give it a little java kick and a little extra mocha/chocolaty taste!
Andreea T.
Riverside, CA
I was surprised at how delicious this instant mocha was. It obviously isn't as good as a real mocha but it's a great substitute for those on a budget or who are in a hurry. Overall, it's delicious and worth the buy!
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
Yucky yucky yucky. I don't like any of the latte vias from Starbucks. The regular vias are awesome, but the lattes taste like old re-warmed milk. Some people really like them though! I'm just not sure why.
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Has anyone tried the Vanilla brew?