STARBUCKS® VIA® Instant Latte White Chocolate Mocha uploaded by Allison S.STARBUCKS® VIA® Instant Latte White Chocolate Mocha uploaded by Emily M.

BY STARBUCKS #52 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

Flavored with other natural flavors specialty coffee beverage.

• Understanding this is an instant mix, I'm sure it's not a...1 Answers
  • I did not know this existed – haven't seen it in the stor...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer yours with milk or water? (I like mine with...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
kelly P.
Fishers, IN
Even though it is not like driving to Starbucks and having the brista make the cup of joe this little things are good for a fast fix. I get mine at kroger and not always but sometimes they have them on sale. I would buy them again for when it is a must need, and i can't leave work. The price point seems fine since we are talking about starbucks!
Kayla F.
I love love love this instant coffee! Something I never thought I could love! It is so easy and convenient. Perfect for a quick cup of coffee whether in the workplace or out camping! The flavor is outstanding!
Miranda V.
I never thought I would say that I love instant coffee but this white chocolate instant coffee is to die for! I have a cup of this almost every morning while getting ready for work. I can’t brag enough about the flavor!
Cheyenne P.
Evans, GA
This is amazing and I even purchased hazelnut syrup to go in it. I enjoy the Starbucks experience and this is surely close to it. I will repurchase in the future. Very delicious.
Sarah W.
Hernando , MS
I drink this every morning ! The only thing I will say is for some reason it is better once it gets cold. You have to make it with hot water to dissolve it I then add some whip cream and then wait about fifteen minutes then it’s perfect !
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I absolutely love this stuff it is so good. I get it every time I go to Starbucks. It doesn't compare to any other thing. The flavor is soooo good I can't explain. Yes I would buy it again and again.
Isha B.
Cupertino, CA
If you are looking for a quick fix, this product is for you. I does not taste as good as a latte bought at the store, but if you simply want to enjoy a latte at home it is a good product.
Delarae W.
The via instant coffee packets are so easy to use and taste great. Perfect solution for anyone who doesn't want to run to a Starbucks or make a whole pot of coffee
Shayna L.
This is ALMOST as good as actually paying the $5 to get a Grande white chocolate mocha from the Starbucks drive through. Helps to save money and tastes pretty close if you are trying to stick to a budget. Especially since white mocha is my FAVORITE flavor, I love that Starbucks came out with an at-home version since most other brands don't have this flavor
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Very disappointed after purchasing these for a high price. Would have been better off saving the money and getting one made right from Starbucks instead of 7 (or however many are in the box, I forget) of these awful tasting instant packets. These taste nothing like the drink from Starbucks, not even if you add whip cream and caramel syrup! Will not buy again, going to stick to going to Starbucks and letting the pros handle it.
Ashley W.
Do you prefer yours with milk or water? (I like mine with almond milk!)
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
I did not know this existed – haven't seen it in the store. Is it still sold? Where?
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Understanding this is an instant mix, I'm sure it's not as good as the real thing at Starbucks. But is it a good substitution when on the go, or does it not have a good flavor?