BY STARBUCKS

Intense and smoky, Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Coffee in French Roast is our darkest, boldest coffee available to drink. It offers surprisingly low acidity and light body for a dark roast. Starbucks French Roast instant coffee delivers flavor in an instant. It is made of 100 percent natural, roasted Arabica beans to create a blend of instant and micro-ground coffee. Simply open up a packet of Starbucks French Roast and add hot water for a fresh cup of coffee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Via is my go-to for camping, hurrying out of the house, football games, and anytime I want a great tasting coffee." in 1 review
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I have used Starbucks Via for years now. I am still amazed at how much like fresh coffee it tastes!! I can make hot coffee from heating water in a kettle. The best...absolute BEST part of Starbucks Via is that I can make my own Frappicinos at home when I don't have time to make it to Starbucks! All you need are your own ingredients (milk, caramel, chocolate, etc.), throw in some ice and the via pack and blend it up. YUMMY!! No need to heat up the Via first, you can use it in cold drinks directly from the packet! Now I'm craving one...off to the kitchen I go!
Julia Z.
Bloomington, IL
If you must drink instant coffee, Starbucks Via packets are by far the best option, the French Roast being my favorite. I always buy a box or two before I travel in case the hotel coffee is bad or if I need a pick-me-up. Although it doesn't quite taste like freshly brewed coffee, it does not taste like chemicals or an acidic mess. Definitely recommend!
Stefani C.
Best thing Starbucks ever came out with! Via is my go-to for camping, hurrying out of the house, football games, and anytime I want a great tasting coffee. It's not instant. It's micro-ground coffee beans so it easily dissolves. AMAZING!
Sara M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Though the packageing is quite convienient, it takes a minute for the powder to disintegrate completely. And it doesn't give that full flavor palate you would get with French roast or in a French press.
Andrea F.
Phoenix , AZ
Tastes just as good as the store bought coffee you buy in the store! Brought these with us when we went camping and they were a life saver. The caffeine amount is good.
Annie S.
Henderson, NV
These are so amazing! A best instant coffee I've ever had! It's so flavorful and rich and its tastes so fresh. I'm addicted to coffee and Starbucks and this one Starbucks nailed!
Shelby B.
Yummy!! I need my coffee and this is so good! it saves me from having to make a Starbucks stop. I like dark roast and strong coffee. Try it you won't be let down.
Melissa R.
Puyallup, WA
This is the best instant coffee ever! Full-bodied, tastes just like a fresh brewed cup! I keep them in my purse for when I need to pick me up during the day!!!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Not too impressed.I suppose I was expecting more than this actually delivered. It is okay but they're fairly expensive for a mediocre taste.
Renee H.
Hartford, WI
These are great!!! Especially if you only drink coffee once in a while it's always fresh...Awesome to use for coffee frosting!!