Starbucks Via 2014 Christmas Blend Ready Brew Instant Coffee 12 pk uploaded by Lacey G.

BY STARBUCKS

Riah W.
All my Mother in law buys is Starbucks coffee, her and my Auntie in law go out for coffee every Saturday and they'll bring home a bag of Starbucks just about every time. We didn't have any other coffee in the house when I tried this stuff. I made a cup, added my usual creamer and sugar, took one sip and gagged. I dumped the rest of this crap down the sink. I couldn't even drink this stuff.
Shelby H.
Eugene, OR
I liked the 2014 blend. It was smooth yet strong just how I like my coffee. The 2016 blend is amazing as well. Can find this product at any local store. I found mine at our local Albertsons with the Starbucks kiosk.
Lacey G.
This is a pretty killer blend if you ask me. I got them on clearance. About four of them and I just can't stop drinking it. So good and hopefully there will be more when I go back.
Jacqueline R.
Arcadia, FL
I wait for this all year long. If this is not in my stocking it will be one sad Christmas.