Starbucks® VerismoTM Pods Variety 60-pack (Expresso Roast, Milk, Pike Place Roast, Veranda Blend, House Blend)

BY STARBUCKS

Try everything you want! Starbucks Verismo Pods, four flavors and milk pods included! 12 pods included in each flavor Expresso Roast, Pike Place Roast, Veranda Blend, House Blend and Milk Pods see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah S.
This Starbucks product is great! I have used it multiple times! I recommend Starbucks VerismoTM Pods to everyone I know. The flavor is great! It tastes just like the coffee in the store maybe even better! The price is re seasonable. I highly recommend!
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Love Starbucks and love that they sell kcups in my favorite coffee. Love that the sell in portion sizes as well so you don't waste money
monica S.
I wish starbucks was a little cheaper. I like to visit there but I hate the price tag. Their beverages are good though
Makayla M.
I love these!!! Perfect on its own but I like to add mind to a cup of coffee! I can’t get enough!
Vania Y.
creo  que todo lo que venga de starbucks es demasiado bueno, a mucha gente no le gusta porque son amargas las cosas, pero a mi me encantan, las disfruto muchisimo,no las bebo todo los días porque creo que son de esos placeres que te debes dar una vez a la semana o un poco más pero no sé si lo bebería todos los días
A N.
Santo Domingo
noo me gusta. no me gusta y no me gusta este paquete de no se que. amo todo lo que vende starbucks pero esto lo detesto