BY STARBUCKS

72 Servings Dark Roast An elegant coffee with cocoa and spice flavors, combined with Espresso Roast for depth. For use with Starbucks Verismo Single-Serve Brewers only 0.31 oz. each see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jay R.
Arlington , TX
This coffee is awesome! I usually only need one cup. The flavor is perfect with a little sweetener. I hope they never change a thing about this. The price is pretty decent too! I will definitely be buying this again!
Anngelisha A.
Leesburg, FL
When I can't get to Starbucks this is the next best thing I stay pretty fare from one so I just buy these cups they are easy to use they have all kind of flavors and very good price I would definitely keep buying them
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
Caffe Verona is my favorite of the Starbuck's dark roast coffees. I usually drink a different variety each day to help emphasize the flavor differences. This one is smooth without the slightly more burnt tone you get in a French roast, for example.
Vanni B.
Cape Coral
Let me just tell you, I love everything Starbucks. I could drink the same thing back to back, over and over again. I love this product so much. It's absolute perfection.
Ripa C.
Brooklyn , NY
It was nice and so tasty , I love it , I want more of it , it was good not sweet , I'll buy more in the future , I will go next time to buy it it looks healthy I would recommend to others
RHEA D.
Thane
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.