Starbucks Verismo Single Serve Coffee Maker - Burgundy uploaded by Kirsten T.

BY STARBUCKS

- high pressure brewing system heats up in less than 15 seconds. - variable temperature system allows optimal coffee extraction and milk streaming - integrated rinse function helps keep machine clean. - height adjustable drip tray for different sized cups - auto off after 5 minutes - 1 liter removable water tank - built-in automatic pod removal for up to 10 used pods. - includes 10 pod variety welcome kit see more...

• I was thinking of buying once of these as Starbucks.com i...1 Answers
Rose H.
Hampton
I have two verismo machines and love them both, one for upstairs first thing in the morning and one in my home office so I can enjoy and function throughout the day. I have a champagne color in this model!
Annie W.
Patchogue, NY
We love this coffee maker! Our family is a Starbucks fan, so this is a big hit. It's easy to use, little wait time and the coffee and espresso's come out great. The only down side is there is not a lot of fancy drink options but if you looking for a great cup of quick coffee this is the way to go.
Ashley H.
Spring, Tx
I ordered this model for my mother in law for Christmas. She was so excited until of course it doesn't work won't even turn on highly disappointed. I contacted Starbucks but have yet to hear back on when we can get a working one. Hopefully it's soon and I can come write a better review.
Sarah C.
Southampton, NY
The verismo home coffee machine, is a great machine, the pods are a bit pricey and the milk taste like airplane milk though, the espresso shots are made with the exact same beans that they use in the shops. ( try putting milk in the back and the latte will be made with REAL milk)
Devin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the black one and I absolutely love it. I also have a Kuerig but tend to use the verismo due to my obsession with espresso. Sometimes the verismo leaks water from time to time.
Alex M.
Burnsville, MN
I really like this coffee Maker. Great quality and I like that it takes just like Starbucks. The only downside for me is that I can only find the cups at Starbucks stores.
Reina S.
It's ok, but if I had to decide again I would buy a kuerig. The variety offered for the Verisimo is limited. In addition, you aren't able to use reusable cups.
Kirsten T.
I have the black Verismo single serve I am obsessed with it. I tried the Milk Pods paired with the Espresso Pods add caramel sauce voila caramel macchiato
Cally  A.
Pace, FL
Love this coffee maker. Trying to decide if I like it or need a keurig! Coffee drinker every morning. This machine has milk pods which I love for a latte
Kayla K.
Bridgeport, CT
It definitely does not compare to curate machines but it is like going to the store and ordering your Starbucks coffee great to use at home
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
I was thinking of buying once of these as Starbucks.com is having a cyber Monday deal on them. Does anyone have one of these who can tell me how they like it? Also, when you make the lattes do they taste like the ones you get at Starbucks or is it hard to replicate them?