BY STARBUCKS

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

With the touch of a button, enjoy perfectly spiced and sweetened black tea. Or blend with a Verismo milk pod for a velvety Chai Latte. It's a sensory voyage without leaving the coziness of home. This is the high-quality tea you love from Teavana, blended and packaged specially for single-cup use with the Verismo System. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Kayla S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I really enjoy these chai pods! The box says to add 5oz of water, but I always add 6-8oz because I don’t like it as sweet/strong. I add just a splash of vanilla creamer and it’s heaven in a cup! These have replaced my morning coffee most days.
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
I prefer making my own at home because Starbucks stores tend to put way too much sugar syrup in the chai tea latte’s. They still have that nice spicy kick to it and tastes really good when I’m craving some chai.
Renee G.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite drink. Chai tea is amazing. I love the bold taste of a bold black tea. Perfect as just a tea or with almond milk or any you prefer as a latte. Love love love!
Karina A.
Denver, CO
Not a fan. I have tried they're teas from Starbucks. They are nothing like buying them at an actual Starbucks location. Doesn't taste the same. I bought a box and all it does is sit in my pantry. I would not purchase it again or recommend anybody to buy these products.
Kayli M.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I love these! Although they are unlike an actual tea drink from Starbucks, they are always in my k cup collection and a must buy! Much better than most tea pods I have purchased in the past. Highly recommend.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Would not recommend Masala Chai. When I worked for the company it was recalled due to constantly finding beetles in it when it was shipped to the store.
Clarisse T.
Got this as a gift and i fell in love, these are too good, i drink them all the time i run out by the end of the week, i need more!
Erin B.
Independence, OH
this tea is so good and refreshing it makes it hard not to drink 3 cups of this a day. its a good little detox drink
Anthony S.
Tasty tea variety... have tasted this actual tea from Teavana store before sold to Starbucks... taste is weaker
Amina N.
I love the tea blend that Teavana uses and these pods make a perfect cup of Chai every time

back