BY STARBUCKS

Espresso Roast is the same coffee blend Starbucks has been serving since handcrafting their very first latte. A darker, longer roasted blend of high-grown beans with a rich aroma and a hint of caramel. see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
St Petersburg, FL
I got a Verismo for Christmas and quickly ordered these plus syrup. These make it so easy to recreate my Americano. They're a bit pricey, but buying in bulk seems to save me some money. The taste is smooth and rich, and the espresso is about as close as you'll get to ordering in stores.
Deidre A.
Deidre A.
These are amazing!!!! Quick and convenient and tastes like the real deal! My only reservation is the price, however, for how much this would cost in Starbucks, it is a great value! Overall, these are a good product and worth the buy for sure!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
If you want your drinks at home to taste exactly like how they taste at Starbucks, look no further. These pods are amazing. My only problem is they don't sell them in grocery stores. You have to buy them online or at Starbucks. I don't have a Starbucks near me, so I have to buy them online which is a real bummer.
Dawn Marie W.
Dawn Marie W.
Saint Albans, NY
I used these for my verismo and these espresso pods are the same bean that you find in all of your favorite Starbucks drinks at the coffee shops! I love how strong but also smooth and almost fruity this espresso roast is. Its delicious, so worth it.
Rose H.
Rose H.
Hampton
Having these at home help get my day started and going! I enjoy the strong flavor and it's like a treat each time getting an espresso it's also fun getting to experiment and be the Barista for my family.
Love these pods along with my verismo 580! Best Buy ever! Makes it more realistic to have Starbucks everyday when I can make it at home within 1-2 minutes. The box of 12 ct espresso pods is great, not too expensive. I do wish they came out with more espresso pods to match their current selection of coffees!
Josey M.
Josey M.
Jacksonville, AR
I am addicted to Starbucks lattes. I bought my verismo 3 years ago and with these pods I can make my own lattes at home. They taste exactly like the ones from Starbucks and it's so great to get my "fix" at home. :)
Angel G.
Angel G.
Favorite products love this what we purchase would recommend just try it you'll love it
Shayne A.
Shayne A.
Perfect!!! These pods give the same espresso from the store!! When using them with the Verismo machine it creates a warm frothy perfect espresso...add some syrup and you've got your favorite Starbucks drink at home!!! I buy at least 10 boxes a month!!! Saves me a ton making my own drinks!