BY STARBUCKS #33 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

The story of veranda blendin latin america, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. Starbucks sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took starbucks more than 80 tries to get it rightmellow and flavorful with a nice softness.body: lightacidity: mediumprocessing: washed

Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Veranda is one of the better blends from Starbucks. It’s milder than some of the others but definitely a nice flavor. A lot of people don’t know but blonde roast actually has more caffeine then a dark roast (learned this from being a barista)! It has great flavor overall.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Contrary to popular belief...Light roast=more caffeine. That is just one of the reasons I love this roast. It also has a wonderful taste and pairs well with a light Madeline cookie or vanilla wafer. Try it! You won’t be disappointed!
Miranda V.
I usually am really picky about coffee and it has taken me a long time to find a brand I really liked but Starbucks is definitely it for me! They have soooooo many good flavors and all the coffees have a very smooth blend. I wish the bags came in bigger sizes though!
Becka M.
Birdsboro, PA
My go to coffee. Not too strong not too light. Doesn’t leave me feeling jittery like some other coffees can. Love the taste and works well with flavored syrups and creamers. Use it in a French press and we love it
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
This is my favorite brand of coffee to brew at home! I've tried several, but this one wins them all. It has such a mild flavor and doesn't give you that "burnt" taste of coffee.  The price is affordable and usually can catch on sale at the stores! I highly recommend, especially to those who are just starting out liking coffee!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This is my go to Starbucks blend. It’s smooth and mellow while still packing a punch with caffeine. For that reason I like this flavor and prefer it over the pike’s place or their dark roasts. It’s a little pricy but worth it when you can get a good sale price at the supermarket.
Alma C.
Always having it at the office! It met my expectations since the first time that I bought it. Smells and tastes so good that you just want to drink it the whole day! If you are a really coffee lover, I really recommend you to buy it and fall in love with it!
Allie B.
Beech Bluff, TN
Love how I can buy Starbucks coffee for at home. I always get whole bean because I have the coffee grinder at home. It's expensive but it's worth the money and in the long run saves you more money than actually going to star bucks and buying a cup of coffee everyday
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
For days I'm not grabbing an energy drink I little my morning cup of coffee to get the day going. This Starbucks whole bean coffee is so good it doesn't really require much or any added creamer of sugar. It's smooth, fresh and taste delicious .
Katie E.
Vero Beach, FL
This product is a staple in my pantry! I have it almost every morning. It has a nice taste, and blends well with any creamer that I use. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for coffee