BY STARBUCKS

Blonde Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Mellow & Soft. Enjoy with:  An after-dinner dessert and a balcony view. Origin:  Latin America A mellow blend with a soft and friendly disposition.  Blonde Roast coffees have a lighter body and mellow flavors.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect for welcoming friends. With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting.  Named for th.

• I'm looking forward to expanding my KEURIG cup tastes, an...2 Answers
  • I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is ...3 Answers
  • So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Star...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
House Blend coffee has been my favorite everyday brew for many years. Like most of the ratings I've read, the coffee I received has a freshness date that was good for almost a year. K-Cups are a convenience product which can become rather expensive per cup compared to fresh beans. I found this 16 pack to be one of the best bargains for a fresh Starbucks K-Cup brew. When I'm ready to reorder I plan on having a case delivered every 4-5 weeks.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
Veranda blend is one of my favorites. I've had it in the K-Cups, and ground. I typically wait for the products to go on sale I love the medium, and milder blends vs. dark roasts. Nice packaging, and of course marketing. Rather brew at home vs. coffee shop. Highly recommend Veranda if you haven't tried this type.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
When Starbucks brought out the blonde blend, I was so excited because I love mild to medium coffee and it was always so frustrating that Starbucks only sold dark and rich strong roasts. However the blonde is roo mild for me lol so it doesn't work. I like a good solid medium. I would recommend to someone who likes mild or weak roasts though. Decent price for the quality of Starbucks.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is all I purchase for the office.  It is smooth and flavorful with no bitter taste.  It is on the pricey side but the taste is worth it.  It is consistent purchase to purchase and I cannot say that about other brands. Highly recommend this product.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Omg this blond roast is heaven! It's so smooth and mild. This is my favorite flavor to get when I go to Starbucks or when I buy the kcups. Great packaging and affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Lindsay L.
I prefer a light roast coffee and these kcups are perfect! I can have delicious, quality coffee anytime I want it. I wish they were a bit less expensive because it can really add up if 2 people drink these at least once a day but for a special treat they're great.
Alex D.
Minneapolis
My girlfriend had purchased this and I end up stealing a k-cup of hers from time to time and it was an amazing, flavorful delight. I ended up taking a few more from her because it was so good. Sadly though I saw the price and that seems a little high priced for me. But I’d definitely purchase it on sale!
Crystal  D.
Minneola , KS
This is by far my favorite kcup.  The flavor is really great especially for a kcup.  It tastes just like freshly brewed ground coffee it has no weird plastic type taste like some other kcups.  It is an average price for this type of product and I can find it pretty much anywhere.
Stephanie F.
The blonde roast isn’t very strong, if you’re a frequent coffee drinker I recommend at least a medium. However the blonde roast has a really nice flavor and isn’t too strong. I recommend this one more for the middle of the day, so you have a little pick-me-up, but you’re not completely wired.
Megan R.
This is my favorite blend and I'm so happy I can get it in a k cup. It makes, making a cup of coffee so fast and easy! This blend is perfect for coffee drinkers who aren't a fan of coffee all that much lol. It's just lite and refreshing, which is what I want in a coffee
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
Does anyone know how this tastes?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is this true?
Emily A.
Barstow, CA
I'm looking forward to expanding my KEURIG cup tastes, and would be interested in trying this blonde roast. Has anyone ever tried it before? How is it? Is it strong?
Valerie D.
Anaheim
What coffee machines are compatible with these pods?
Tara B.
So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?