BY STARBUCKS #17 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Blonde Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Mellow & Soft. Enjoy with:  An after-dinner dessert and a balcony view. Origin:  Latin America A mellow blend with a soft and friendly disposition.  Blonde Roast coffees have a lighter body and mellow flavors.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect for welcoming friends. With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting.  Named for th.

• I'm looking forward to expanding my KEURIG cup tastes, an...2 Answers
  • I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is ...3 Answers
  • So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Star...2 Answers
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
It was great, I drink coffee every single morning. I learned that the lighter the coffee the more caffeine it has. But in all honestly I prefer my coffee stronger. I would recommend for someone who likes a lighter smoother coffee. I myself was doing the espresso setting on the Keurig.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
House Blend coffee has been my favorite everyday brew for many years. Like most of the ratings I've read, the coffee I received has a freshness date that was good for almost a year. K-Cups are a convenience product which can become rather expensive per cup compared to fresh beans. I found this 16 pack to be one of the best bargains for a fresh Starbucks K-Cup brew. When I'm ready to reorder I plan on having a case delivered every 4-5 weeks.
Theresa H.
Paso Robles, CA
Veranda blend is one of my favorites. I've had it in the K-Cups, and ground. I typically wait for the products to go on sale I love the medium, and milder blends vs. dark roasts. Nice packaging, and of course marketing. Rather brew at home vs. coffee shop. Highly recommend Veranda if you haven't tried this type.
Hannah K.
I am obsessed with the veranda blend blonde roast. I used to only drink dark roast, but I recently started buying the blonde roast because it has more caffeine. I was worried I wouldn't like the taste, but I absolutely love the flavor. These K-Cups are very reasonably priced in comparison to the cost of a cup of coffee at Starbucks. They definitely save me time and money, which as an OT student, is very important. I would recommend these K-Cups to anyone and will continue to purchase more.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
When Starbucks brought out the blonde blend, I was so excited because I love mild to medium coffee and it was always so frustrating that Starbucks only sold dark and rich strong roasts. However the blonde is roo mild for me lol so it doesn't work. I like a good solid medium. I would recommend to someone who likes mild or weak roasts though. Decent price for the quality of Starbucks.
Denise M.
Memphis
This is all I purchase for the office.  It is smooth and flavorful with no bitter taste.  It is on the pricey side but the taste is worth it.  It is consistent purchase to purchase and I cannot say that about other brands. Highly recommend this product.
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
Omg this blond roast is heaven! It's so smooth and mild. This is my favorite flavor to get when I go to Starbucks or when I buy the kcups. Great packaging and affordable. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley P.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite flavor of coffee right here. It's extremely strong coffee but it's sooo smooth. It's a very light roast which makes it smooth and delicious. I love Starbucks brand kcups because I feel like they give me more of a boost. And this is my favorite Starbucks flavor in kcups.
Lindsay L.
I prefer a light roast coffee and these kcups are perfect! I can have delicious, quality coffee anytime I want it. I wish they were a bit less expensive because it can really add up if 2 people drink these at least once a day but for a special treat they're great.
Alex D.
Minneapolis
My girlfriend had purchased this and I end up stealing a k-cup of hers from time to time and it was an amazing, flavorful delight. I ended up taking a few more from her because it was so good. Sadly though I saw the price and that seems a little high priced for me. But I’d definitely purchase it on sale!
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
Does anyone know how this tastes?
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I hear the blonde roasts actually have more caffeine. Is this true?
Valerie D.
Anaheim
What coffee machines are compatible with these pods?
Sabia K.
Oldham
What is this product and how will it communicate with people as a eye catchup object?
Tara B.
So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?

back