BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsStarbucks
STARBUCKS Veranda Blend Mellow & Soft K-Cups Pods

STARBUCKS® Veranda Blend® Mellow & Soft K-Cups® Pods

Blonde Roast Ground Coffee. Tasting Notes:  Mellow & Soft. Enjoy with:  An after-dinner dessert and a balcony view. Origin:  Latin America A mellow blend with a soft and friendly disposition.  Blonde Roast coffees have a lighter body and mellow flavors.  Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom.  Mellow and flavorful, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that s perfect for welcoming friends. With its calm and laid-back character, this coffee pays homage to the art of porch-sitting.  Named for th.

First time trying this blend. I might’ve tried this at the actual Starbucks store but never in a K cup.Have you tried this planned and what are your thoughts?
Are these EBT eligible?
What coffee machines are compatible with these pods?
Start your review of STARBUCKS® Veranda Blend® Mellow & Soft K-Cups® Pods!
How would you rate this product?
Clearwater, FL
STARBUCKS® Veranda Blend® Mellow & Soft K-Cups® Pods uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Publix
I crown thee best blonde roast 👑☕ Starbucks is one of the best affordable coffee brands. Their ground, whole bean and k-cup coffee is comparable in price to other major affordable brands. That said, their blonde roast is superb. Better than the most expensive blondes... they did everything right with this one. It's soft and beautiful. The nuances of cocoa and nuts is a perfect pairing in this mellow blend that lingers on your tastebuds long after consumption. It's great alone but I pair it with a teaspoon of Starbucks white chocolate mocha creamer and it's heaven.
2,067 reviews
STARBUCKS® Veranda Blend® Mellow & Soft K-Cups® Pods uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Target
This is the absolute tastiest way for me to enjoy the quality and delicious flavor of Starbucks, within the comfort of my own home.... I love these Veranda Blend K-cups. They’re a smooth and light blonde roast, perfect for easing into my busy mornings. Obviously they’re super convenient to use too,... I love just popping one in and having a fresh hot cup of coffee in just a few minutes. I like to add a little International Delight Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll Creamer and indulgently sip the sweet warmth. These are a staple in my home and they always will be...
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite k-cups and it taste so good just a normal coffee and is great the whole year everyone who comes over and drinks this always ask what it is and where thay can get it
Paso Robles, CA
Veranda blend is one of my favorites. I've had it in the K-Cups, and ground. I typically wait for the products to go on sale I love the medium, and milder blends vs. dark roasts. Nice packaging, and of course marketing. Rather brew at home vs. coffee shop. Highly recommend Veranda if you haven't tried this type.
Little Rock, AR
Great light roast with a smooth taste. If you don't like a bold coffee flavor or find other roasts are too bitter give this try!
Rochester, NY
Hands down,this is THE BEST K-Cup coffee on the market. It is a mild, light roast coffee that is not overpowering.
Georgetown, OH
I LOVE this coffee! It is my number one choice. I love a very light coffee and this is by far the best truly light coffee i have tried.
I think the blonde roast is the best blend for me since it's not super strong. I like the flavor because it still tastes like coffee without being overpowering. The price is a little high, but I still enjoyed this coffee. I would probably buy it again.
Tryon, NE
Very nice coffee, not to strong. Perfect for those who don't like a strong coffee but still want a good tasting coffee.
Marshall, IL
Hands down my all time favorite coffee. Robust flavor, smooth, sweet, not bitter or hit you in the face strong, it’s perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...