BY STARBUCKS #1 in Coffee Beans & Instant Coffee

The Story of Veranda Blend. In Latin America, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. We've sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took us more than 80 tries to get it right--mellow and flavorful with a nice softness.

Buy on Sam's Club
  • "I really enjoyed the Veranda Blend because of it's natural sweetness, Willow and Bright Sky I enjoyed less because their flavors were a little more acidic." in 3 reviews
  • "I was looking for a coffee I could drink black and this is one that tastes great without anything added to it." in 3 reviews
  • "I still add milk and sugar though when I'm feeling lazy I sometimes just drink it without and I love that I can do that with this blend." in 3 reviews
  • "I've always loved Starbucks specialty drinks but had to shy away from the coffee, because it just seemed to be such a strong roast for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I've found that every once in awhile my local grocery store will have it on sale, $3 less than the normal price." in 2 reviews
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I am a very heavy coffee drinker and actually work as a barista at Starbucks. This is by far my favorite coffee blend from the store. It's light and the flavor is strong without being overwhelming (like a lot of our roasts). I especially love that it has a creamier and almost sweet taste to it. Blonde roast is always my go to at the store and the blonde espresso is my favorite for our specialty drinks!
Amber 🌙.
I’m not a huge black coffee drinker. And honestly, most Starbucks roasts, to me, have a slight burnt taste to them which is very unappealing when it comes to wanting to drink a coffee that’s not packed with a ton of sugar. But the veranda blend I think is one of the best blends they’ve had. I’ve bought this to keep at home on multiple occasions and it’s mild flavored but still gives a nice kickstart to the morning. I love this blend and would recommend it to anyone who otherwise isn’t a huge black coffee drinker.
Brenda S.
Adrian
This is a great tasting light coffee!  It doesn't have an overpowering taste as some coffees do but it also doesn't have a the weak water-tasting flavor either.  I have tried this hot during the colder months and a cold-brew during the hot summer months, and both ways are thumbs up!  I recommend this to people who aren't in the mood (or who don't prefer) the harsh bold coffee flavor.  You won't be disappointed!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is one coffee that I am willing to splurge a little on. It has a great soft flavor, it doesn't kick you in the face! It is absolutely delicious, the way coffee should be. I don't particularly like the Starbucks brand but this coffee is an exception, it is something I typically buy anytime its on sale at my local grocery store. If you like light roast coffees or just a new coffee to try, I highly recommend this one!
Thel G.
High Point, NC
I'm still a drip coffee user! I know, I know, don't judge. It's my preference. I love to try new varieties of coffee, but the Blonde is a staple in my household! It's a smooth, yet strong cup of coffee. I'm never left feeling jittery. Ever. I enjoy mine with a little sugar and a tad bit of half and half. The flavor is so smooth and mild that it doesn't need a flavored creamer. Love it!
Liz R.
Lititz, PA
I'm a heavy coffee drinker, and Starbucks is one of my favorites for sure!! It brews great at home, making you feel like you are drinking your coffee straight from the barista! The flavor is rich and smooth, and it never got the "burnt" flavor from sitting on the warmer. It is a little pricey, but it is Starbucks! Worth the money!
celia s.
Elkhorn City, KY
I Drink a significant amount of coffee daily and Starbucks is the best!! Lord knows I’ve drank Starbucks coffees from the time it was marketed to these chain stores!! Starbucks coffee is a bit pricey but no more than anything else or many of the other brands. Hands down I would purchase Starbucks again and again and again!!
Barbara B.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE the blonde roast because it's light and bright and flavorful! It's perfect for the morning and especially because it is less acidic, less bitter, but has more caffeine! It's extremely easy to drink on it's own or is perfectly paired with a dash of cream and sugar for a sweet treat!
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I buy this when it goes on sale, because sometimes it costs less than my usual go-to. If you like Dunkin Donuts coffee, you'll like this, too. As a light roast, this coffee is mellow and smooth, not bitter. Unlike most other coffees, I can drink this one black. All the same, I still enjoy it most with a healthy dose of milk and sugar. If you're a Starbucks Rewards member, you can redeem the code for stars and work your way towards free drinks in-store. If you like Starbucks but don't like paying $2-3 for a small cup of coffee, definitely pick up some of this.
Brianna H.
Princeton , WV
This is a very light tasting coffee! If you’re not a huge fan of strong coffee I highly recommend this kind! It’s pretty expensive though and it’s the only reason I gave it four stars. I paid $10 for this tiny bag. Although it does have a great flavor, not bitter and very smooth!
Marina S.
Is this similar to decaf?
Jessica D.
Chapin, IL
When this is unavailable...what is a go to second?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this have an enjoyable taste? What coffee would you compare it to?
Melody H.
I haven't tried this blend before. How is the flavor?
Lilla K.
Is it worth it to get Starbucks coffe?