BY STARBUCKS

The story of veranda blendin latin america, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. Starbucks sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took starbucks more than 80 tries to get it rightmellow and flavorful with a nice softness.body: lightacidity: mediumprocessing: washed see more...

• So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?1 Answers
Starbucks® Veranda Blend Blonde Ground Coffee 16 Keurig Brewed® K-Cups®
  • "I recently started drinking my coffee black and this is perfect for it." in 1 review
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Foodie Expert
There probably isn't a Starbucks K-cup I haven't tried but this Starbucks® Veranda Blend Blonde Ground Coffee 16 Keurig Brewed® K-Cups® is probably my favorite! I love the not-so strong taste no bitterness, and perfectly smooth! Even better with a flavored creamer!
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Foodie Expert
This is like one of my favorite "regualr" coffee k cups for at home. I love a light roast coffee and this is perfect. I have just found that it is one of the more costly ones
Willie W.
Warren, AR
Foodie Expert
This is some of the best coffee I've ever purchased, I really love the mellow and soft taste the only thing that I don't like is that there's only 16 k-cup pods in the box
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee! it is my favorite blend that Starbucks has! Its so nice to be able to blend it at home!
Becca G.
Mount Olive, IL
This coffee is seriously so good. I love how light it is and that it isn't super strong. I recently started drinking my coffee black and this is perfect for it.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
These are my all time favorite k cups. I love the flavor and it's cheaper to buy a box of these than it is to go to Starbucks even once. I love how this is a lighter coffee on my stomach but still strong enough to be a good cup.
Jennifer B.
Dry Ridge, KY
If you do not like a strong tasting coffee you have to try this. It has a really like taste and I'm always on the lookout for this.
Yvette C.
I love starbucks k cups although they don't taste like starbucks but this flat is the worse flame they came out with
Danielle S.
Little Rock, AR
Great light roast with a smooth taste. If you don't like a bold coffee flavor or find other roasts are too bitter give this try!
Lindsey M.
Albany, GA
I absolutely love the blended varieties of the starbucks K-Cups. I especially like the fact they have offered a blonde blend now. Great flavor.
Tara B.
So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?