BY STARBUCKS

The story of veranda blendin latin america, coffee farms are often run by families, with their own homes on the same land where their coffee grows. Starbucks sipped coffee with these farmers for decades, sitting on their verandas, overlooking the lush beauty of the coffee trees rolling out in the distance. Most times it was a lightly roasted coffee like this one. It took starbucks more than 80 tries to get it rightmellow and flavorful with a nice softness.body: lightacidity: mediumprocessing: washed see more...

• So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?1 Answers
Starbucks® Veranda Blend Blonde Ground Coffee 16 Keurig Brewed® K-Cups®
  • "I recently started drinking my coffee black and this is perfect for it." in 1 review
Kerrie M.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I did Whole30 and was desperate to find a smooth, light roast that wouldn't require milk or sugar in it. I bought these K Cups on a whim and OMG. This coffee is so mellow and lightly toasted- it is AMAZING. I highly recommend this coffee- it's a little more on the expensive size (K cup wise) but if you're trying to find a milder brew- you wont find anything better than this brand!
Kat K.
Kat K.
Middleburg, FL
Great taste, and so easy to make. Not too strong so if you aren't a frequent coffee drinker you can still get away with drinking this without a lot of creamer. It is pricey, which is why I gave it four stars. But, because of the ease of use and the great taste I will continue to repurchase.
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Foodie Expert
Gives me so much energy I shake if I sit and do nothing. Jolts my nervous system I love it lol. Would drink before studying or long days & had a very strong coffee taste so don't drink if you don't tolerate that taste.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Foodie Expert
I love Starbucks new blonde because it was a little lighter which I like. I was so excited when they made thread k cups. They aren't too pricey and you can get them at any grocery store too
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Foodie Expert
Love my Keurig and love my Starbucks coffee. I love that I can have Starbucks at home with their coffee.
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Foodie Expert
There probably isn't a Starbucks K-cup I haven't tried but this Starbucks® Veranda Blend Blonde Ground Coffee 16 Keurig Brewed® K-Cups® is probably my favorite! I love the not-so strong taste no bitterness, and perfectly smooth! Even better with a flavored creamer!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Foodie Expert
This is like one of my favorite "regualr" coffee k cups for at home. I love a light roast coffee and this is perfect. I have just found that it is one of the more costly ones
Willie W.
Willie W.
Warren, AR
Foodie Expert
This is some of the best coffee I've ever purchased, I really love the mellow and soft taste the only thing that I don't like is that there's only 16 k-cup pods in the box
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Saint Martinville, LA
My favorite roast of all time! I love Starbucks & this is the only roast that I can drink that agrees with me. Even though it's a light roast, it's a great coffee!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Dyersburg, TN
This coffee taste so amazing. We recently tried it for the first time and have been so impressed every time we brew a kcup. It is quickly becoming my favorite
Tara B.
Tara B.
So you think it taste the same as when you get it at Starbucks?