Starbucks Vanilla Syrup (1-L.) uploaded by Bailey F.

BY STARBUCKS

Turn your home kitchen into a coffeehouse. It's the extra touches that turn great coffee and espresso into something even better - especially when Starbucks syrups add their sweet flavors. As one of the most popular and versatile flavors, this... see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I'll finish it up because I bought it but I found a french vanilla cappuccino mix that tastes great in my coffee and hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Starbucks has a lot of different syrup flavored but vanilla is my favorite flavor shot!" in 1 review
Bailey F.
Reedley
So i purchased this syrup when i got my new coffee maker and im a little disappointed in the flavor. I have to use way more than i thought to achieve the right flavor. I love all things starbucks, so im really sad about this one.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
This is an absolutely delicious syrup and I'm glad I can pick this up from some of the local stores instead of having to order it online. Having this on hand definitely makes my homemade coffees taste better and more like the coffee I purchase from a barista at an actual Starbucks. Great price. Great product. I will definitely be purchasing more when my bottle runs out.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
This is the best vanilla syrup by far I have tried so many different brands but none compare to Starbucks. You
Can use it in so many different things not just coffee.
Aaronyce B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is worst vanilla syrup there is. There are plenty of other brands that make vanilla syrup that actually taste like vanilla. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Michele H.
Bowling Green, KY
It leaves a bit of an after taste in my mouth. I'll finish it up because I bought it but I found a french vanilla cappuccino mix that tastes great in my coffee and hot chocolate!
Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
Make you're own starbucks at home! Would be cool if you could have a pump to pump it like they do and not have to pour it because it does get kinda sticky and messy.
Kira N.
Mililani, HI
I like this syrup for making a caramel macchiato. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't come with a pump as it is sold separately.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
This is a pretty good flavor, I love the way the bottle looks on my counter too, but honestly I prefer the Cinnamon Dolce to the vanilla.
Lisa T.
Los Angeles, CA
Pretty true to taste, if you're a devoted Starbucks Vanilla latte lover. I prefer the sugar free version of this syrup, though.
Alyssa W.
Mansfield , GA
Absolutely delicious! I LOVE it in the mornings with my hazelnut coffee! Everyone in my family likes it too!