3 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #4 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A lowfat creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, with 50% fewer calories, 60% less sugar than regular vanilla. With other natural flavors. Each bottle is only 100 calories! A good source of calcium. Sweetened with Splenda. A coffee romance begins. Discover Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light, a creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, mingled together with sweetly divine vanilla. We use only the finest arabica beans to fulfill your deepest coffee cravings creating a beverage that is rich and undeniably luscious. And the best part? Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light contains 50% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic vanilla. So go ahead - treat yourself extra special every day. Calorie Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 200; Light Vanilla - 100. Sugar Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 31 g; Light Vanilla - 11 g. see more...

• How does this taste?1 Answers
  • I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found t...1 Answers
  • Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily M.
I am a big fan of the Starbucks vanilla light frappuccinos. They are great to grab when I am in a hurry and don't have time to make coffee. The vanilla flavor is excellent and I am so glad it comes in a light version so I can feel a little bit more healthy.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
I took these on a camping trip. Delicious! I have to pick a few more packs up because we are going camping again. Know the best part? Having something that feels indulgent at low calorie that the kids can't have ūüėā
Madison H.
Madison H.
Very very delicious! I think it tastes just like the original one but half the calories! The flavor is quite bittersweet. It has that sweet vanilla taste but still having that strong coffee flavor!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Palm Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
I love these fraps they taste awesome, packaging is super cute and the quality is up to par with the actual fraps you would buy I their establishments, the price is great I really recommend
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
These are devious good. I light the light taste via the rich flavor that's in the regular drink. I like my coffee and being that I'm a diabetic this is really good.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Barberton, OH
My favorite one they sell in the bottle! It's velvety and smooth and I love the sweet vanilla flavor! ‚ô° It's a great pick me up or a great treat.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Kermit, WV
My absolute favorite ! When I'm not in the strong coffee mood this is my go too ! Not such a bitter taste as the others ! Simply delicious
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This stuff is so darn amazing. I recommend everyone too stop by your local Starbucks before work and get a nice good coffee or frappé!!!
Amber L.
Amber L.
I love this version of Starbucks frappucino. It's a shame they come in such a small size. It makes me want to drink the whole four pack.
Allegra M.
Allegra M.
Laud Lakes, FL
I like Starbucks but the vanilla lite has an awkward after taste. But these are better than making a pot of coffee.
Pineville , LA
Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this taste?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found them?