BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A lowfat creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, with 50% fewer calories, 60% less sugar than regular vanilla. With other natural flavors. Each bottle is only 100 calories! A good source of calcium. Sweetened with Splenda. A coffee romance begins. Discover Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light, a creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, mingled together with sweetly divine vanilla. We use only the finest arabica beans to fulfill your deepest coffee cravings creating a beverage that is rich and undeniably luscious. And the best part? Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light contains 50% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic vanilla. So go ahead - treat yourself extra special every day. Calorie Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 200; Light Vanilla - 100. Sugar Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 31 g; Light Vanilla - 11 g. see more...

• How does this taste?1 Answers
  • I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found...1 Answers
  • Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sandra J.
I took these on a camping trip. Delicious! I have to pick a few more packs up because we are going camping again. Know the best part? Having something that feels indulgent at low calorie that the kids can't have 😂
Christine P.
Palm Bay, FL
I love these fraps they taste awesome, packaging is super cute and the quality is up to par with the actual fraps you would buy I their establishments, the price is great I really recommend
Kelli L.
Concord , NC
These are devious good. I light the light taste via the rich flavor that's in the regular drink. I like my coffee and being that I'm a diabetic this is really good.
Holly H.
Barberton, OH
My favorite one they sell in the bottle! It's velvety and smooth and I love the sweet vanilla flavor! ♡ It's a great pick me up or a great treat.
Amber L.
I love this version of Starbucks frappucino. It's a shame they come in such a small size. It makes me want to drink the whole four pack.
Kadre'a J.
Ypsilanti, MI
This coffee is amazing! Not too sweet, not too bland. I prefer Starbucks coffee over any other coffee out there!
Danielle M.
This are great drinks and taste so very good! Awesome little caffeine boost whenever you need it
Tatiana A.
You can never go wrong with the taste of vanilla a light tastey drink to start off your morning!
paola b.
i love the vanilla light frappuccino from Starbucks and i love that they come and 4 packs
Miranda V.
These are great. I love all of the Starbucks iced drinks but these ones have half the calories and taste just as good as the other ones! I’m glad they have a healthier option now! Highly recommend!
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found them?
Christina A.