Add a Photo

By STARBUCKS
#5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee
A lowfat creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, with 50% fewer calories, 60% less sugar than regular vanilla. With other natural flavors. Each bottle is only 100 calories! A good source of calcium. Sweetened with Splenda. A coffee romance begins. Discover Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light, a creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, mingled together with sweetly divine vanilla. We use only the finest arabica beans to fulfill your deepest coffee cravings creating a beverage that is rich and undeniably luscious. And the best part? Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light contains 50% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic vanilla. So go ahead - treat yourself extra special every day. Calorie Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 200; Light Vanilla - 100. Sugar Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 31 g; Light Vanilla - 11 g.
April V.
April V.

So good! The taste isn't to strong but is enough to satisfy your coffee needs! I actually think the light vanilla one is just as good as the regular one! One thing I have noticed, idk if it's because I have a weird nose, but the top part where you drink from smells weird? Maybe it's just me but the product inside the bottle is so good that I over look it every time!
Lauren Ann D.
Lauren Ann D.
Andover, KS

I'm an avid Starbucks drinker, my day usually doesn't start until I've had a venti skinny vanilla latte. But as a college student making it to Starbucks before my 8am class isn't always realistic. That's why I'm so obsessed with these! I put them in my fridge and on days I'm running a little late I just grab one of these for my caffeine fix and I'm out the door!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL

We absolutely love the Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Light chilled coffee drink. I ordered online, because it seems like half the time we go in our local store, they are out. You can see the empty spot on the shelf. It is very popular. We drink the light because it has half the calories and tastes great.
Linda B.
Linda B.

These are so good and I would give it 5 stars except for the price. the price of these is crazy. I guess it's right up there with everything else Starbucks but dang, I can't afford them. I can buy half a gallon if iced coffee or something way cheaper. these make for a great treat, though.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
College Park, MD

So easy to access when you're in a rush.  They're easy to buy at convenient stores/quick shops.  They taste great and they are low in calories.  Besides, it is a way to get your Starbucks taste without the long wait of a line or an inconvenience to get to your local store.
Jonalyn G.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX

I love these along with the other Starbucks Coffee Drink. It's so convenient to just grab a drink in your fridge when I need a caffeine fix. I can bring it on the go as well. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and it actually quite creamy but it does provide you that kick.
Briana B.
Briana B.

Great for on the go. It taste best chilled in the refrigerator overnight then in the morning while getting ready, move it to the freezer. Just remember to take it with you before you leave. Its not that strong so if you want something stronger, this is not for you.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA

If I don't have time to go to Starbucks, these guys always do the job. Not as strong as if like when I actually order them at a Starbucks but they still give you the kick you need to go about your day. The vanilla flavor is delicious. Always creamy and flavorful
Emily M.

I am a big fan of the Starbucks vanilla light frappuccinos. They are great to grab when I am in a hurry and don't have time to make coffee. The vanilla flavor is excellent and I am so glad it comes in a light version so I can feel a little bit more healthy.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I love his version of the iced Starbucks coffees!!! It tastes just as good as the other ones and is significantly better for you especially in the sugar content section. Not very expensive and pretty good value for a four pack. Perfect on a hot day.
Pineville , LA

Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH

I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found them?

Join Now