BY STARBUCKS #6 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A lowfat creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, with 50% fewer calories, 60% less sugar than regular vanilla. With other natural flavors. Each bottle is only 100 calories! A good source of calcium. Sweetened with Splenda. A coffee romance begins. Discover Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light, a creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, mingled together with sweetly divine vanilla. We use only the finest arabica beans to fulfill your deepest coffee cravings creating a beverage that is rich and undeniably luscious. And the best part? Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light contains 50% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic vanilla. So go ahead - treat yourself extra special every day. Calorie Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 200; Light Vanilla - 100. Sugar Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 31 g; Light Vanilla - 11 g. see more...

• How does this taste?1 Answers
  • I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found...1 Answers
  • Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miranda V.
Foodie Expert
These are great. I love all of the Starbucks iced drinks but these ones have half the calories and taste just as good as the other ones! I’m glad they have a healthier option now! Highly recommend!
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
One of my favorite drinks from Starbucks. I love the coffee and vanilla flavor. The drinks are on the more expensive side for coffee or energy drinks but sometimes you need to treat yourself.
Miz A.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best drinks ever omg. It always meets my expectations. Its easy to travel with. I don't want improvements on this drink. I am repeated consumer and would recommend to all my friends to buy
amanda p.
Spring Hill, FL
Foodie Expert
I am a huge frappuccino lover. I often buy cases of the French vanilla and mocha flavors. A while back I stumbled upon the light variety. A little skeptical I bought a 4 pack of the French vanilla for me and a pack of regular mocha for the hubby, anticipating that the light variety would taste far different and not as good as it's full calorie version. Man was I wrong. While there is a difference in tastE, it is far more subtle than I expected and not at all bad. As a matter of fact, I feel like I'm indulging far more than I actually am. The light frappuccino are great!
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
Living on campus during the summer means every shop or restaurant around you runs on summer hours. This translates to everything closing at either 3 or 7 in the afternoon/evening. Therefore, if you want a little midday coffee break, you're basically out of luck. However, these small coffees are perfect to put in your fridge and sip throughout your day, giving you that little boost of your energy to keep your day going. Not to mention that they taste delicious as well.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
I love these along with the other Starbucks Coffee Drink. It's so convenient to just grab a drink in your fridge when I need a caffeine fix. I can bring it on the go as well. It doesn't have a strong coffee taste and it actually quite creamy but it does provide you that kick.
Sabrina E.
College Park, MD
Foodie Expert
So easy to access when you're in a rush.  They're easy to buy at convenient stores/quick shops.  They taste great and they are low in calories.  Besides, it is a way to get your Starbucks taste without the long wait of a line or an inconvenience to get to your local store.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
We absolutely love the Starbucks Frappuccino Vanilla Light chilled coffee drink. I ordered online, because it seems like half the time we go in our local store, they are out. You can see the empty spot on the shelf. It is very popular. We drink the light because it has half the calories and tastes great.
marley d.
Arlington , TX
Foodie Expert
YASSS! These are amazing. I have been buying these since junior high and now I am a grad student and they still hold up! The only bad thing about them is they are hard to find because a lot of grocery store don't carry them or only have a few and sell out!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: Lite Drink
Tastes just as good as the regular vanilla fraps like these! Love these for when you are running late and can't make it to Starbucks! Not too strong and has the perfect amount of sweetness! Recommend
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this taste?
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Foodie Expert
I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found them?