3 colors available

BY STARBUCKS #5 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

A lowfat creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, with 50% fewer calories, 60% less sugar than regular vanilla. With other natural flavors. Each bottle is only 100 calories! A good source of calcium. Sweetened with Splenda. A coffee romance begins. Discover Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light, a creamy blend of Starbucks coffee and milk, mingled together with sweetly divine vanilla. We use only the finest arabica beans to fulfill your deepest coffee cravings creating a beverage that is rich and undeniably luscious. And the best part? Vanilla Frappuccino Coffee Drink Light contains 50% fewer calories and 60% less sugar than our classic vanilla. So go ahead - treat yourself extra special every day. Calorie Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 200; Light Vanilla - 100. Sugar Comparison Per Serving: Vanilla - 31 g; Light Vanilla - 11 g. see more...

• I have yet to find them in my grocery...I think I saw them at Walmart. 1 Answers
  • Do these have a sugar free taste like...Not really. It depends on how ... 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
April V.
April V.
So good! The taste isn't to strong but is enough to satisfy your coffee needs! I actually think the light vanilla one is just as good as the regular one! One thing I have noticed, idk if it's because I have a weird nose, but the top part where you drink from smells weird? Maybe it's just me but the product inside the bottle is so good that I over look it every time!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
If I don't have time to go to Starbucks, these guys always do the job. Not as strong as if like when I actually order them at a Starbucks but they still give you the kick you need to go about your day. The vanilla flavor is delicious. Always creamy and flavorful
Emily M.
I am a big fan of the Starbucks vanilla light frappuccinos. They are great to grab when I am in a hurry and don't have time to make coffee. The vanilla flavor is excellent and I am so glad it comes in a light version so I can feel a little bit more healthy.
natalie d.
natalie d.
I love these when I'm on the run and wanting something to hype me up! i don't buy the light ones though because if I'm going to drink something other than water then I'm just gonna go ahead and reward myself with a nice treat. :) these are delicious.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
I took these on a camping trip. Delicious! I have to pick a few more packs up because we are going camping again. Know the best part? Having something that feels indulgent at low calorie that the kids can't have 😂
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Anderson, IN
Love all the flavors in the Frappuccino selections. It's an easy pick me up during the mid day work week. I'm in love with the new spiced flavors I wish they would make them in the Frappuccino selections.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Very very delicious! I think it tastes just like the original one but half the calories! The flavor is quite bittersweet. It has that sweet vanilla taste but still having that strong coffee flavor!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Palm Bay, FL
I love these fraps they taste awesome, packaging is super cute and the quality is up to par with the actual fraps you would buy I their establishments, the price is great I really recommend
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Fort Worth , TX
It's one of those drinks that provide a refreshment when you need it the most! I'll bring a bottle to school in the morning so it will wake me up and feel satisfied after finishing.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Stone Mtn, GA
These are devious good. I light the light taste via the rich flavor that's in the regular drink. I like my coffee and being that I'm a diabetic this is really good.
Pineville , LA
Do these have a sugar free taste like Diet Coke etc?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have yet to find them in my grocery store, where have you found them?